Not only will you achieve a luxury look, but the brass material provides superior heat retention and even flame distribution. The cooktop works with both kinds of gas, it is just dependent on what you prefer to cook on or what requirements your installation has. ZLINE 36 in. This range comes with natural gas, but we include a LP conversion kit if you would like to switch it to LP propane. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. ft. Capacity, 8 Functions, Black Porcelain Interior in Stainless Steel 3.8 out of 5 stars 50 $1,649.99 On average, ZLINE Ranges are 50-60% less expensive compared to similar products on the market. ZLINE's Professional 36" Range is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. Have not had to adjust any of my recipes times. The conversion to LP gas was simple and the flame adjustment is also very simple. Heavy duty porcelain 1-piece cook top - easy to clean surface. Triple layer glass on the professional convection oven. ZLINE 30 in. With its classic 430 grade stainless steel, this range hood … About $800 new. The hand-finished painted white wood … For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your … Ignite your culinary skills. Thanks! I waited to write a review so I could get a lot of use from it first. Hello, Thanks! Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE. The lowest setting is 250 degrees. Thank you for your inquiry. 500 CFM Professional Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel with Crown Molding (587CRN-36) has a modern design and built-to-last quality … Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). I bought this stove six months ago during a kitchen remodel. Size 36 in. I've also used the wok ring and griddle a lot. Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. Finally, the unit has an handsome appearance, is sturdy, and well-built. This cheap mounting system distorts and the top coil sags into your casserole, while the bottom coil comes in contact with with the bottom drip pan and shorts out. Range Hood Insert in Stainless Steel (695-34), ZLINE 33 in. Looks great and works great without the expensive price tag of a Dacor, Wolfe, etc.bb. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. Rangetop with 6 Gas Burners (RT36), ZLINE 48 in. Professional 4.6 cu. Thank you! https://www.therangehoodstore.com/36-inch-wall-range-hood-trhsbk.html Stainless Steel & … 4.6 cu. ZLINE KITCHEN & BATH Gas range 36-in 6 Burners 4.6-cu ft Convection Freestanding Gas Range (Stainless Steel with Durasnow; Door) Item # 1677165 Model # RG-SN-36 Thanks. I absolutely LOVE cooking and baking with this!! ft. 6 Gas on Gas Range in Stainless Steel (RG36) 36 in. Highly recommend This unit is very basic, no clock so if you're into bells and whistles, go up a unit choice. The burners are amazing, light quickly and burn and cook evenly. We stand by our products with our generous warranty. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. Thank you for your inquiry. Gas range heats beautifully, electric oven it perfect,. ft. 6 Gas on Gas Range in Black Stainless Steel (RGB-36) See Lower Price in Cart Size 36 in. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE’s exclusive single piece cast iron grate. Stainless wall mount . Professional 4.6 cu. Ball bearing oven racks that easily accommodate your spacial needs. Each brass burner contains corrosion, stain, and grime-resistant properties, further ensuring its unmatched, built-to-last quality. On average, ZLINE Ranges are 50-60% less expensive compared to similar products on the market. Eventually they sent new parts and a crew of technicians came to fix my oven with new coils attaching them to same number of mounting brackets, one each top and bottom. Hi there, My only complaint would be the oven seems to have hot spots. We do not have a fan adjustment or a special baking setting. Crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking. I'd highly recommend this for any pro cook enthusiast. Professional Dual Fuel Range with Blue Matte Door (RA-BM-36), Indicator Light- Heating Element On,LP Convertible,Sealed Burners. The exterior dimensions of this range top are measured at (L x W x H): 27.5 x 36 x 8 inches and weighs 90 pounds. Achieve optimal results with cooktop cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with sealed burners. I am now waiting for them to come hall this piece of trash away. I purchased this range to finish off my kitchen remodel. We offer a 1 year manufacturers warranty on all of our ranges but also offer 3 and 5 year protection programs for all parts and service. Hinges that stay. Built to insulate, increasing efficiency and keeping the kitchen cool. ft. 4 Gas on Gas Range in Stainless Steel (RG30) ZLINE 36 in. Garmisch Undermount Single Bowl Sink in Stainless Steel with Accessories, ZLINE 36 in. If the unit performs well over the long-term (which we expect it will), we will be lifetime customers. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Add crown molding (not included) for a more tailored look. Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE Dual Fuel Professional Range in Stainless Steel with Brass Burners. Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel (KB-36), ZLINE 34 in. Dual Fuel Gas Range with 5 Sealed Burners, Convection Oven with 3.8 cu. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships next business day when in stock. Stainless Steel Dropin Cooktop with 4 Gas Burners (RC30), ZLINE 36 in. I love this range! Thank you, Need Help? ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5" An Oven Door That Defines The Industry My contractor was very impressed with the look and quality of the range and hood. Hi Steve, Unfortunately, the usually cost a fortune and after a lot of searching I came across Zline. Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Dual Fuel Professional Range. Range Tops. Cyber Monday 2020 ZLINE Academy FAQ ... Over the Range Microwave. 400 CFM outdoor approved wall mount range … Single Oven Gas Range with Convection Oven in DuraSnow Stainless Steel: ZLINE … Thank you! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ZLINE KB-36 KB-36 Range Hood, 36 in, Stainless-Steel at Amazon.com. We stand by our products with our generous … ZLINE 30 in. Cosmo F965 36 in. Featuring a solid-piece cast iron grill, this grill is heavy duty and built to last. What's New Showrooms Company Managing Team Careers Contact Resources. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. Remote Blower Island Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel (GL2i-RS-48-400). Price Match Guarantee. oven, dual lighting and a triple glass window. Simple and practical wonderful oven/ range, Incredible Value and Excellent Customer Service. Enhance your kitchen’s performance with quality Italian Burners & durable Cast Iron Grills on ZLINE … On average, ZLINE Ranges are 50-60% less expensive compared to similar products on the market. to 38.5 in. The ranges that we currently carry do not have a drawer below the oven but have a decorative plate that matches the rest of the range. ZLINE 48" Stainless Steel 6.0 cu.ft. Your kitchen or bath transformation starts with Attainable Luxury®. 500 CFM Professional Wall Mount ZLINE 36 in. ZLINE's Professional 36" Range is complete with a 6 burner gas cooktop for energy efficiency, temperature control, and even-cooking. Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Thank you for your inquiry. There are multiple benefits to ZLINE hoods: Air Circulation and Air Quality: A kitchen can get extremely hot while cooking. Rangetop with 7 Gas Burners (RT48). Unite modernity and everlasting quality with ZLINE‚ 36 in. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. They are mounted to the stove from one point of contact top and one point on bottom with a single metal wire slightly thicker than a coat hanger. Professional 4.0 cu. I had some issues with the stickers and customer service has exceeded my expectations! Handcrafted Italian Burners, some of the highest quality on the market, imported directly from Italy. ZLINE burners are hand crafted in Italy and are the highest quality on the market. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected] The 4.6 cu. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. ZLINE 48 in. ft. ft. Over the Range Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel, ZLINE 30 in. Achieve the ultimate luxury look and feel with this professional kitchen staple. ft. of oven space with dual oven lights, Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last, extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, No-scratch ceramic designed to handle every cooking environment. 6 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range (RA36) JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Professional Dual Fuel Range in Stainless Steel (RA36), ZLINE 24 in. Oven looks pretty, and the range top works fine. Experience Attainable Luxury® with the ZLINE Dual Fuel Professional Range. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Built for years of trouble free use - Easily Convertible to recirculating operation with purchase of carbon filters or standard … ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. Oven Features: Convection Gas Oven featuring an ultra-deep 4.6 cu.ft. Predictably, these also failed in the same way, and I haven't had an oven in a month. The electric heating coils inside the oven are the problem. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking … I couldn’t be happier with my new range! Thank you for your inquiry. It's simple to use without a lot of bells and whistles and bakes to perfection! Island Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel (GL2i-36). ZLINE Kitchen and Bath is the industry leader in professional ranges, range hoods, and more. ZLINE 30 in. The quality is more in line with the more expensive stoves. It's in the top 3 bestselling freestanding ranges and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Zline RA30 or Ge P2B940SEJSS. 6 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range (RA36), An oven with 3-layers of glass and aluminum mesh seal that allows for the oven door to stay cool while oven heats, Dual oven lighting is controlled by switch, allows for crystal clear visibility to see inside your oven while cooking, Front control knobs with 5-functionalities, ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support full weight of oven door and stop at any place, durable and effective, with a smooth action, Handcrafted, high quality Italian burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames, Italian burners are durable and easily detach for a simple clean, Heavy duty Italian made porcelain 1-piece cook top allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue, 4.6 cu. Oven doors feature Italian imported hinges with a weighted action, ensuring a premium feel. I love the Italian burners with the extra hot burner. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath ZLINE 36 in. The ZLINE KBiTT-36 is a 36 inch island mount wooden range hood designed to be both elegant and powerful, featuring the industry's only lifetime warranty motor. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. … We are excited to get cooking! Hi there, Under Cabinet Range Hood in Stainless Steel (623-36), ZLINE 1.5 cu. Now $300 Location: Valparaiso Price: $300 It sat in my living room until just two weeks ago. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath ZLINE 36 in. ZLINE Professional Freestanding Ranges blend industry-leading performance with the ultimate personalization, allowing you to impress every guest. This model is in our dual fuel line of ranges so it has an electric oven and gas cooktop. FOR SALE - Chicago, IL - New still in box Zline 696 RS 36 hood range . ZLINE Ranges are dynamic and enduring and come with a 2 year labor and parts warranty. All Rights Reserved. The ZLINE ranges are built to last with state of the art technology, with durable Italian made … ZLINE hinges are designed to stay put, imported from Italy with a weighted action, these are fluid and stable, ensuring that premium feel. ZLINE brings the best quality-to-price ratio in the industry. Hi there, Enjoy an ultra-deep oven capacity with a three-layered insulated glass oven for efficient cooking every use. Single Piece Porcelain Top, durable and easy to clean. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships next business day when in stock. Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE. The worst part of my experience is that I pointed out this obvious problem to Zline and they seemed adamantly uninterested in correcting this manufacturing defect. Thank you! ZLINE 36 in. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range provides the ultimate luxury experience for a fraction of the cost. Yes, you can certainly use an over the range microwave with this model. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at 614-777-5004. You have to know what you're doing and pay attention. Professional quality with competitive pricing. Professional Dual Fuel Range in DuraSnow® Stainless with DuraSnow® Stainless Door (RAS-SN-36) See Lower Price in Cart. With upgraded premium features such as SmoothSlide ball-bearing oven racks, dual lighting, and adjustable legs, this range is certain to wow both the chef and guests alike. The oven has a convection fan and broiler but really nothing fancy, no special buttons or cooking modes but it works great. Rely on precise and even heating for every homemade dish with an electric convection oven. ZLINE's proprietary brass burners give each range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits. A real person answered the phone quickly, was very helpful and patient in exploring all possibilities, and treated us with kindness. We bought this stove and a hood for our new construction. Go bold with gloss red or bullet blue, or bring a pop of elegance in the kitchen with crisp white or matte black. Dishwashers. Combining both professional aesthetics and functionality, this range … The oven racks are adjustable. Shop ZLINE KITCHEN & BATH 36-in Convertible Stainless Steel Wall-Mounted Range Hood in the Wall-Mounted Range Hoods department at Lowe's.com. Beautifully back to basics. We had to communicate with ZLINE to troubleshoot one minor question respecting the flame, but ultimately, it was an air quality issue resulting from the humidifier in the baby's nursery. Customize to your style with easily interchangeable colored panel range doors. The gas burners are amazing and super easy to clean. Received quickly, installed easily, works perfectly The burners have impressive modulation and can be set very low for simmering or slow cooking and dial up more incrementally than the competition. We recommend hoods be placed 30 to 36 inches above the cooktop. Beautiful replacement range for my retired 12 year old Dacor. Triple Layer Glass on the Oven. Hi there, If you have any other questions, you can call our customer support team at (614) 777-5004. Often the center attraction of a kitchen, ZLINE Range Hoods can add surprising value to your property, by providing both an impressive, aesthetic look to your home, excellent ventilation, and additional kitchen lighting. My husband and I purchased the Zline 36" gas on gas oven range with convection oven exactly one year ago. Thanks. Extremely durable, with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio, Can hold the heaviest pots and pans and maintains an even cooking surface forever, ZLINE ranges feature stainless steel, easy-to-install adjustable legs, Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36" to 38.5", ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of an oven door and stop at any place, Durable and effective with a silky smooth, premium action, An oven with three layers of glass and dual lighting. About ZLINE. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional ranges, while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. Everything is very solid and well made. Zline RA36 is a very popular and one of the more expensive options. ft. of deep oven capacity provides a large cooking … The adjustable legs can be from 3" - 5.5" tall. ZLINE 36" Stainless Steel 4.6 cu.ft. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range offers a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's exclusive single piece cast iron grate. The oven glass has a triple layer of insulation, increasing efficiency. Handcrafted Italian burners and stay-put hinges, ZLINE 36 in. Cooktop: (6) Burners with Porcelain cooktop and electronic spark ignition for all burners. It should be available to purchase through Home Depot by the end of the week 3/29. Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Stainless Steel Dropin … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Range Type Freestanding. Professional Dual Fuel Range with Blue Gloss Door (RA-BG-36), ZLINE 36 in. I am also filing a recall with the Massachusetts attorney general. We got this as part of our kitchen remodel. Experience attainable luxury® with the ZLINE dual fuel professional range. Thank you for your inquiry. We purchased this after seeing a ZLINE Range in a friend's kitchen. I did a lot of research and decided to give it a chance. Professional Dual Fuel Range in Stainless Steel with Brass Burners, ZLINE 36 in. Hi Mercedes, I don’t do a ton of baking, so not a huge issue for me but it would be something to consider if you bake a lot. Italian burners easily detach for a simple and straightforward cleaning process, Allows for an easy to clean surface, no crevices that can hold residue or build-up, Featuring a high-gloss black finish that does not tarnish over time and looks exceptional as the years pass by, No-scratch Porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment and is built to last. Zline RA36 is $318.47 more expensive than an average freestanding range ($1849). If you have any other questions, feel free to call our customer support team at (614) 777-5004. I would highly recommend to anyone! It is simply beautiful and looks great with my Z Line hood. It is just as beautiful in person as the $$$ ranges. ZLINE 36 in. Enjoy superb cooking for each meal with simmering as low as 4,200 BTUs and searing as high as 18,000 BTUs. Mount the bottom of the hood between 30 and 36 inches above the range. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Valid on select items. popular stainless steel and glass sleek style of Island Range Hood. All chimneys are telescoping to allow for a custom fit. Only concern was it's not self cleaning but decided we would clean up spills right away, was very pleased that bottom drip pan comes out easily making cleanup very easy. The ZLINE Dual Fuel Range ships next business day when in stock. Shop ZLINE 36" DuraSnow® Stainless Steel Range Hood with DuraSnow® Shell (8654SN-36) Silver at Best Buy. We love it alot! Shop ZLINE KITCHEN & BATH Professional 36-in Deep Recessed 6 Burners Convection Dual Fuel Range (Stainless Steel) in the Single Oven Dual Fuel Ranges department at Lowe's.com. We have cooked and baked some amazing meals. I was concerned that I was buying a lower end range and almost didn’t get a 36” because I thought it might be low quality. The solid piece porcelain-enamel cooktop is a breeze to clean. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. The 4.6 cu.ft. It shipped quickly and was delivered in meticulous, high-quality packaging. 7 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range (RA48), ZLINE 36" Stainless Steel 4.6 cu.ft. Thanks! ZLINE 36" Stainless Steel 4.6 cu.ft. BTU Ratings: Full Dimensions: 36" W x 27.5" (29" w/handle) D x 36"H, Oven Dimensions: 30.5" W x 18.5" D x 15" H, Material: Premium 304 Grade Stainless Steel with a one-piece Porcelain top, Italian made hinges and burners, Warranty: A 100% Risk Free 1 Year Warranty, Italian burners are the finest burners in the world, with Italian elegance and extreme durability, Premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames, Durable and easy to clean. Range Hood Accessories Designed to enhance your culinary experience, ZLINE Range Hoods offer premium features such as built-in LED lighting, dishwasher safe baffle filters, and a quiet, yet powerful … This appliance shall be connected to a single phase electric line rated at 120/208Vac or 120/240Vac and 60Hz frequency. Oven looks pretty, and the range top works fine. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and save on your next order. I also purchased all my appliances for my dream kitchen online and sight unseen due to COVID. It has super even oven temperature and heating. These can’t be beat for the cost. Satisfy the entire dinner party with an ultra-deep oven capacity and three-layer insulated glass oven. Stainless Steel Dropin Cooktop with 6 Gas Burners (RC36), ZLINE 36 in. Featuring adjustable, easy to install stainless steel legs. Bravo! BENEFITS OF ZLINE RANGE HOODS. Bulb(s),Installation Kit,Power Cord,Propane (LP) Conversion Kit, Home Depot Appliance Delivery & Installation - Overview. The ZLINE KB-36 is a 36 inch professional wall mount stainless steel range hood designed with the highest quality materials on the market. Hi there, A hood's width should be equal to the range top or up to 6 inches wider, according to personal preference. Cook with ease with StayPut Italian hinges, providing a safe baking environment to enjoy for years to come. Professional 4.0 cu. We recommend hoods be placed 30 to 36 … Discover the best ways to prepare for the delivery and installation of your new appliances purchased at The Home Depot. 6 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range (RA36) ZLINE Ranges are dynamic and enduring and come with a 2 year labor and parts warranty. Thank you! ft. 4 Gas Burner/Electric Oven Range in Stainless Steel (RA30), ZLINE 48 in. The breaker size is 50amp. Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 in. Explore Freestanding Ranges . ZLINE hoods … ZLINE just launched a 30in over the range microwave, model MWO-OTR-30. I love cooking and always wanted a professional style range.