They should both be floating under a desk. Great Khans: (A horde that periodically raids the Mojave. Created by Yukichigai . So it brings me to Vault 34, i went down to the armory and everything, beat the ghouls out there. Neither location needs to be drained to loot the glowing one technicians for the passwords (security terminal password and utility terminal password). Right before the main cave entrance lies a truck with many radioactive barrels surrounded by a group of golden geckos. Head east towards the Vault 34 map marker. Upon activating the computer terminal in the reactor room (or the terminal just outside the room) and reading the "SOS" message, the quest will begin. Did we miss anything in this section? Both locations have stairs that go down into radioactive water, and each location is marked with a stream of water falling from the ceiling. no comments yet. Vault 34 was so fucking stupid. Removed the infamy gained from the quest “Hard Luck Blues” Fixed a bug that made the kings hostile. Talking to their leader, Horowitz, will result in a conversation that can lead to you mentioning that you are the one who saved him. Several suits of Vault 34 security armor and helmets, a combat knife, 10mm pistol, many 10mm SMG, a sniper rifle, an assault carbine, the All-American, a Marksman carbine, a minigun, a riot shotgun, a missile launcher, missiles, 2 grenade launchers, a few C-4 plastic explosives, and the pulse gun (inside a very hard locked chest, can be opened with a key found in Pearl's barracks). hide. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Hard_Luck_Blues?oldid=3368235. Huda 9 years ago #1. You'll need the Overseer's Password (#18) to use the terminal. It takes them about a day or two to make their way there after being freed by the player. Yeah, dude. In the quest "hard luck blues". save. You can also trigger it by reading the warning on the terminal in the East Pump Station, or by reading the SOS on the terminal in the machine room of Vault 34. Find the source of the Radiation. On the way into vault 34 there is a skeleton with a 10mm pistol and ammunition a reference to ed from fallout and fallout 2. The Vault is full of feral ghouls with high health and strong melee, and the corridors are badly constricted. "Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert . I have spent hours on this quest from hell, trying to figure out how to finish it and how to find my way out of it. Exiting the Utility Room, the Security Room lies to the right; this door is underwater and inaccessible until the pump is activated. Springfield Armory M1 Carbine Bb Rifle Wood Stock Fallout New Vegas Vault 34 Walkthrough Hard Luck Blues Armory Looting Part3 If the player rescues Horowitz and the other Vault 34 human survivors, they will eventually find their way to the Aerotech Office Park Suite 300, west-southwest of Vault 34.If you talk to him there, he will tell you that his group is really glad to be freed from the vault and is excited to learn more about the surface world. Nothing helped. There's many locked doors but i can't find the keys, I've even checked inside all of the radiated water if there's any key somewhere, but no sucess. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. Hard Luck Blues - Fallout: New Vegas. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. reward This entrance is labelled simply as "Enter Cave". lovemehate 10 years ago #1. Close • Posted by 11 minutes ago. How do you beat the vault 34 mission. The unique ghoul you fight along with finding the pulse gun and the all american makes this a memorable place. 13 Sep 2018, 10:32AM | Action by: windofgenesis. Note that like all turrets, the Vault-Tec turrets explode when destroyed; they should be the player's first target as they do a great deal of damage across their field of fire encompassing the entire room, and the explosion from destroying them will also damage the Overseer. Open the reactor door - it is just to the left of the terminal that unlocks it. If you choose to help the dwellers, you will earn 150 XP. You will need these supplies as there is a lot of radiation in the next rooms. Another way to begin the quest is by directly going to the pump station or the main terminal below the overseer's office of Vault 34 and reading the SOS entry. Safe to use . Welcome to Vault 34!This vault features a state of the art fitness facility (including a full sized pool), saicupos preanoeslzid lvinig qautrers, duihf87 494htwjkdsfg& 3lk4hn9fdfk,dsfi nfdsjdsfue bdjs 9835,h5hfd 84j00fdfj. save. There is a double door in there too (why ?). This terminal allows for activating the pump station, thereby draining the flooded section leading to, and opening security station A. As soon as the door to his room is opened, the Overseer will engage, together with two Vault-Tec turrets in his room. I killed the overseer, got on his computer tried to shut down the reactor and was told the controls had been transferred to the reactor room computer to complete the shutdown. QUEST OUTLINE: 1. 2. The unique ghoul you fight along with finding the pulse gun and the all american makes this a memorable place. Nexus mods fallout new vegas hard luck blues - Old World Blues Expanded - New Vegas Mod Requests - The Nexus Forums Fallout New Vegas Vault 34 Walkthrough :: Hard Luck Blues, All-American and Pulse Gun, time: 15:30 Put nexus mods fallout new vegas hard luck blues reset zte blade 12:06 - … Hard Luck Blues Outcome (Vault 34) Topic Archived; More topics from this board... who is still playing this? In the back, to the left of the stairs, there is a large, red-and-gray mainframe terminal. Be the first to share what you think! User Info: lovemehate. Download: Manual; File information . The lyrics speak of a vagrant with a life very similar to that of the Lone Wanderer. You are given two options: ask for a "Vault trinket" or decline a reward. Original upload 09 November 2010 4:45AM. The rescued Vault 34 dwellers, led by Horowitz, will travel to the Aerotech Office Park east of Camp McCarran, taking up residence at Suite 300. Close. From The Vault - Fallout Wiki. For the first century underground, everything went as planned. Warning: Radiation has been detected by the filtration system. Once you get into the Vault, you have to make your way downstairs and find two flooded areas. Unlike most cave entrances, the summit entrance is situated vertically, slightly recessed into the rockface. That concludes all the factions I can name off the top of my head. Make sure you have adequate responses to both in the form of fire power and radiation cures or … Go to the NCR Sharecropper Farms and speak to Morgan Blake. To access the security room, activate the terminal in the Utility Room, located next to the entrance to the armory, and select Activate Pump to drain the flooded level. Fixes the buggy, looping conversation with Horowitz, a Vault 34 survivor, and adds reward options for his associated dialogue. 00159fa0. As part of the Vault experiment, the armory was overstocked with weapons and ammunition. On the way into vault 34 there is a skeleton with a 10mm pistol and ammunition a reference to ed from fallout and fallout 2. Posted by u/[deleted] 1 year ago. 0.1. Agreeing to help her begins the quest. If she is not tending crops on the farm, she may be in the sharecropper barracks. Travel to the [Vault 34] (MsB:30). Version. If its the one I'm thinking of with "Hard Luck Blues", it was so convoluted and confusing that as soon as I beat it I effectively put the game on hiatus for a few days. 02 Sep 2018, 2:45AM | Action by: SolarWraithe. Background You'll receive this quest from Morgan Blake at the NCR Sharecropper Farms. 163. Unfortunately the door leading to the Overseer's Office is blocked so you need to get a key. Past the dripping corridors, there is a room with half-flooded stairs. Talking to their leader, Horowitz, will result in a conversation that can lead to you mentioning that you are the one who saved him. Hard Luck Blues. Once you arrive at the vault itself, we'll get down to the nitty-gritty. 1 Background 2 Layout 2.1 1st floor 2.2 Reactor 2.3 Armory 2.4 Security Station A 3 Notable loot 4 Related quests 5 Notes 6 Appearances 7 Behind the scenes 8 Bugs 9 Gallery 10 References As part of the Vault experiment, the armory was overstocked … Jump to: navigation, search. They are, however, still able to speak with some level of intelligence.Acco… Hard Luck Blues actually presents a really interesting philosophical debate, namely utilitarian morality vs. deontological morality. Vault 34 & Hard Luck Blues; User Info: Huda. Note that you will frequently be taking a minimum of +1 RAD/sec even with high radiation resistance as Rad Resistance is capped at 85%. Should I save the Vault dwellers in Vault 34 it’s my first time playing and I would like to talk to the people I save after. Have already read all available walkthroughs, googled it and checked all earlier post on the topic in gamefaqs. At least the guns n ammo was worth it, for Caps of course. Virus scan. (Optional) Save Vault 34's trapped dwellers by leaving its Reactor intact, dooming the Sharecropper Farms. As part of the Vault experiment, the armory was overstocked with weapons and ammunition, and every dweller had unrestricted access to it.It was also equipped with a great number of recreational facilities, including a full-sized swimming pool, at the cost of living space. This one was a pain in the ass for me. Hard Luck Blues is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. There is an Average locked safe with about a dozen Rad-X and RadAway inside the vault clinic. You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. Head back to the Overseer's door, and kill the Overseer waiting inside. QUEST REWARD: 100 EXP (150 possible), NCR Fame. It was also equipped with a great number of recreational facilities, including a full-sized swimming pool, at the cost of living space. Endorsed. Vault 34. Vault 34 . I am torn as to what to do on this one, usally i can make a decision on the spot, so i am curious, what did you do ? Once the terminal has been repaired and activated, read the message marked "Warning". QUEST REWARD: 100 EXP (150 possible), NCR Fame. [though oddly enough he worked on the reactor] we can assume the accident happened in the past few years at most. Can't activate the reactor terminal that shuts down the reactor or reroutes control to free trapped vault dwellers. The vault eventually became overpopulated with low-scale violence sprouting up. If the player failed to speak with Victor after initially talking to him at Goodsprings, it is possible for him to show up in the tunnels on the way to the wasteland from the vault. share. Sorry for the confusion. No leaks are detected within this facility please investigate external causes to correct this issue. This terminal will allow you to complete the quest Hard Luck Blues. And I don't know if it was because I drained the hallway before checking, but the second ghoul really didn't have anything on him. All rights reserved. 0 comments. The reactor (M18A:2) is your target. Descend beneath the Overseer's desk to the Reactor room. Fallout: New Vegas side quest Last updated 09 November 2010 4:46AM. The Overseer's pathing sometimes gets caught momentarily on his platform, affording the player a few seconds to unload freely. 23 - Break Room Inside this room you'll find a first aid box and a copy of Guns and Bullets (on an end table). Download: Manual; File information. Oh, I was actually asking the TC what they meant by "the second key." TheStealthMan 10 years ago #2. Its safe to say the survivors could survive a long time in the closed off section of the vault. This terminal opens the door to the Reactor. Past this door lies the terminal to unlock the overseer's room. At a basic level, the utilitarian argument wants the greatest good for the greatest number of people, therefore shutting down the reactor is the moral choice as more people will benefit. Previous playthroughs I just thought Hard Luck Blues was a linear quest to help Morgan and the sharecropper farms. Sort by . East pump station, West pump station, Vault 34 Log in to view your list of favourite games. Some assets in this file belong to other authors. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix - posted in File topics: Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz FixFixes the buggy, looping conversation with Horowitz, a Vault 34 survivor, and adds reward options for his associated dialogue. 3. Reply. Happy birthday New Vegas: omagnas: 5: 11/22 5:35AM: Is Fallout new Vegas The Best in the series? k940sodtj m49fsj3ifsij sapce is lmieitd, we feel we make up for it with a fully stocked armory located on the fourth floor. share. Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Morgan Blake, a New California Republic sharecropper, has noticed the crops doing poorly and believes there might be something in their irrigation water. Tags for this mod . It presents the final choice as to how to end the quest. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Hard Luck Blues. The rebreather is very useful here. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. Neither option does anything. 30 Jun 2018, 11:20PM | Action by: worldswithin. There's many locked doors but i can't find the keys, I've even checked inside all of the radiated water if there's any key somewhere, but no sucess. Find the source of the Radiation. The message tells you about a problem the pumping station is having with radiation contaminating the pipes. dove218: 34: 11/21 2:17PM: Hedging your Bets: a guide to delaying your final choice of faction {SPOILERS} Finnegan: 114: 10/25 11:05PM: Thank you interplay. Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. Shut down Vault 34's Reactor to help the Sharecropper Farms. 200-250 XPNCR fame Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix; Hard Luck Blues - Vault 34 Survivors - Horowitz Fix. form id 0 comments. Activate the terminal and restore the network connection. User Info: TheStealthMan. Uploaded by Yukichigai. If the Hard Luck Blues quest is completed in favor of the Vault 34 survivors they will appear in the Aerotech Business Park. It has a damaged network connection which must be restored (50 Science skill required) before it will activate properly. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Either disable the reactor, removing the radiation contaminating the NCR Sharecropper Farms, or reroute control of the computer system to the Vault dwellers. Boomers: (Isolationist group of Vault 34 Dwellers… they occupy the Nellis Air Force Base. taco727: 16: 11/26 7:03PM: Unused Landspace: Lonewolf80: 12: 11/9 7:15PM: Warhammer 40k mods Help: Dukaduka1k82: 1: 7/22 1:36PM: Odd technical issue when using controller. This time though I never knew about the trapped vault dwellers though. Hard Luck Blues. Look for a corridor with the leaking pipe. Endorsed. Endorsed. All Fired Up! Morgan Blake, pump station terminal, Vault 34 server terminal Hard Luck Blues. location ... the quest line is called hard luck blues. It is possible to activate this quest by going directly to the. The overseer's door is unlocked through the terminal in the security room. Vault 34 I'm stuck Fallout: New Vegas. Vault 34 had severe problems with overpopulation, compounded by an overstocked armory. @WVProgressive. To access (and loot) the armory, the Vault 34 security terminal, the Vault 34 utility terminal, and the Overseer's terminal must be accessed. Keep to themselves for the most part.) Hi there, i'm trying to do the quest Hard luck blues, helping out these farmers. Hi there, i'm trying to do the quest Hard luck blues, helping out these farmers. If you have not already visited the farms and received this quest, reading this message will cause it to start. Fallout New Vegas Hard Luck Blues part 2 of 6 Vault 34 Entrance and Main Chamber Denny Ayard. So it brings me to Vault 34, i went down to the armory and everything, beat the ghouls out there. 0.1. The clinic (first door before the Overseer's room) has an Average wall safe containing eleven Rad-X and eight RadAway. 35,198. Is there something we didn't discover? 7. Have already read all available walkthroughs, googled it and checked all earlier post on the topic in gamefaqs. QUEST OUTLINE: 1. Vault 34 is my favorite vault too. My character is not especially Evil but glides inbetween aiming to be Good. Enter the command first through the terminal in the reactor room, then backtrack to the mainframe terminal in the previous room to confirm the command. @The Blood. Hard Luck Blues 最終更新: 2015年08月04日 12:50. Loading ... Once you've made your choice, Hard Luck Blues is complete. Make sure you have adequate responses to both in the form of fire power and radiation cures or resistance, and head on your way. 100% Upvoted. Simply hearing or reading the words "Vault 34" is enough to send shivers down the spines of many Fallout: New Vegas veterans. Next explore the Aerotech Suite 300, in which you’ll find the survivors from Vault 34, if you rescued them during the quest Hard Luck Blues.