Katy Perry This Moment Lyrics. / And when you get to the finish line / Will you wish for more time? Sign in Sign up. Can you tell me, who called a race? Top Lyrics of 2011. Translation to: FI EL ID KO FA SR TR. Letra de Roar (en español) Letra de Firework. Katy Perry This Moment Lyrics. Spiritual. And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? Lyrics to This Moment by Katy Perry from the Prism [LP] [Bonus Tracks] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! LyricsThis Moment (acoustic) Katy Perry. Can you tell me, who called the race? It Takes Two. Home K Katy Perry This Moment. Lyrics to "This Moment" by KATY PERRY: Can you tell me, who called a race? Lyrics. This Moment [Verse 1] Can you tell me, who called a race? All we have is this moment To put This moment Tomorrow's unspoken Yesterday is history So why don't you be here with me? While the album was initially planned to be "darker" than her previous material, Prism ultimately became a prominently dance-inspired record. Recently Added. Can anyone stay in one place? Can anyone stay in one place? I need a mental receipt to know this moment I owe Do you mind if I steal a kiss? A A. La traducción de los lyrics de la canción 'This Moment' de Katy Perry, del álbum 'PRISM'. Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. PRISM (Deluxe) ALBUM. Billboard Hot 100. Can anyone stay in one place? Can anyone stay in one place? spanish. Can anyone stay in one place? Katy Perry (born Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, October 25, 1984) is a singer/songwriter from Santa Barbara, California, United States. Type song title, artist or lyrics . Who called a race? Lyrics to the song This Moment / Love Me - Katy Perry - Song lyrics of all styles. All we have is this moment To put our love into motion Yesterday is history So why don't you be here with me yeah Be here with me now Writer/s: Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Benjamin Levin, Katy Perry Can you tell me, who called the race? And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? But see, one day One day you will But maybe one … by Katy Perry on album PRISM. Top Lyrics of 2010 . This Moment Lyrics. Can … TOP lyrics de Katy Perry. Paroles This Moment Le 17/10/2018 - Par Music Story. Perry's success was so sudden in 2008 it seemed as if she was an overnight success when the opposite was true. This Moment deutsche Übersetzung. Katy Perry. Artists A-Z. Les gens ne peuvent-ils Press CTRL-D on your keyboard to bookmark this page. Can you tell me Who called the race? We do not have any tags for This Moment lyrics. Double Rainbow. This Moment by Katy Perry song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position 17 Translations available. All we have is this moment Tomorrow’s unspoken Yesterday is history So why don’t you be here with me. (Chop, chop) A little souvenir, can I steal it from you? Paroles de la chanson This Moment par Katy Perry officiel. Popular Artists. And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? Les gens ne peuvent-ils This Moment Lyrics . / Can anyone stay in one place? This Moment This song is by Katy Perry and appears on the album Prism (2013). Katy Perry - This Moment Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Can you tell me Who called the race? Can anyone stay in one place? Katy Perry "This Moment" lyrics. By the Grace of God. Letra de Resilient Remix (Nueva Canción) Letra de The One That Got Away. Katy Perry - This Moment (acoustic) Lyrics. Ur So Gay Lyrics I Kissed A Girl Lyrics Damn Lyrics Hot 'N Cold Lyrics One Of The Boys Lyrics Waking Up In Vegas Lyrics Thinking Of You Lyrics Mannequin Lyrics If You Can Afford Me Lyrics Lost Lyrics. Artiste : Katy Perry; Chanson : This Moment; Album : PRISM; Traductions : coréen, espagnol, finnois, grec, indonésien, persan, portugais, serbe, turc; anglais . Can you tell me Who called a race? italian (77 %) german (62 %) Choose translation. This Moment Song Lyrics by Katy Perry in Prism Album. Choose Your Battles. Top lyrics Community Contribute. This MOment lyrics. But see, one day One day you will But maybe one day you will find That you just can’t push rewind. Popular Song Lyrics. Katy Perry. Prism. check amazon for This Moment mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by BURKUL Songwriter(s): Tor Hermansen, Benjamin Joseph Levin, Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, Mikkel Eriksen, Katy Perry Record Label(s): 2013 Capitol Records, LLC Official lyrics by Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. I say one day One day you will. Hola, si te ha gustado el video, por favor dale a like c: si no te ha gustado, me gustaría que con respeto comentes en que puedo mejorar. All we have is this moment Tomorrow's unspoken Yesterday is history So why don't you be here with me? Paroles de This MOment. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager. Katy Perry. I say one day One day you will But maybe one day you will find That you just can't push rewind All we have is this moment Tomorrow's unspoken Yesterday is history So why don't you be here with me? I Kissed a Girl Lyrics; Thinking of You Lyrics; Ur So Gay Lyrics; E.T. Katy Perry - This Moment Lyrics. This Moment Can you tell me. Tweet. Découvrez la traduction de la chanson This Moment par Katy Perry : {Ce Moment} Peux tu me dire, qui a voulu cette course? Katy Perry - This Moment lyrics. I say . This Moment Songtext von Katy Perry. Prism is the fourth studio album by American singer Katy Perry.It was released by Capitol Records on October 18, 2013. Why not add your own? And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? Can you tell me, who called the race? Lyrics to "This Moment [Instrumental]" on Lyrics.com. Last update on: July 25, 2017. Lyrics for This Moment (acoustic) by Katy Perry. And when you get to … Can anyone stay in one place? Can you tell me, who called a race? Can anyone stay in one place? Can you tell me, who called the race? Log in to add a tag. And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? Can anyone stay in one place? Katy Perry . by Katy Perry on album PRISM. This Moment Songtext. This Moment lyrics performed by Katy Perry: Can you tell me, who called the race? More Katy Perry Lyrics. Top Lyrics of 2009. Katy Perry - This moment Lyrics & Traduction. Letra de The One That Got Away (en español) Letra de Roar. And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time? And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time or say One day One day you will But maybe one day you will find That. This Moment Song Lyrics. Letra de I Kissed a Girl. This Moment . Can you tell me Who called a race Can anyone stay in one place And when you get to the finish line Will you wish for more time. But see, one day One day you will But maybe one day you will find That you just can’t push rewind. Katy Perry – This Moment Lyrics. Can anyone stay in one place? Can you tell me Who called the race Can anyone stay in one place. The singer worked with several past collaborators, while enlisting new producers and guest vocals. About Katy Perry: Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson (born October 25, 1984), known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and television judge. Can anyone stay in one place? Below you can read the song lyrics of This Moment by Katy Perry, found in Album Prism released by Katy Perry in 2013. The Lyrics for This Moment by Katy Perry have been translated into 19 languages. This Moment. Discover the translation into French of This Moment song by Katy Perry : {Ce Moment} Peux tu me dire, qui a voulu cette course? Lyrics to This Moment by Katy Perry from the This Moment album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! More » Artists. This Moment. 1,097,225 Lyrics; 110,886 Artists; 1,737,493 Comments; SongMeanings. Can anyone stay in one place? Albums. Upcoming Lyrics. / But see, one day / One day you will / But maybe one day you will find / That you just can't push rewind / … Latest Katy Perry Lyrics. from album: Prism (2013) Can you tell me, who called a race? Katy Perry - This Moment. Lyrics; Hot N Cold Lyrics; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. And when you …