Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you." Kristine Hess, LSW, OHIO Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. more than 6 years ago. By simply saying “Thank you for all that you do. Keep up the good work! For example: “Dear [recipient’s name],”, • State what their support, kindness, or help means to you, as well as the difference they made in your life, • Close the letter with “Kindly” or “Best regards” followed by a comma. Words are not enough to express to you how grateful I am for the help you gave me. If you're emailing a co-worker, consider copying the person's manager. "Thank you for choosing us to help you find solutions. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Thank you for your kindness. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving … Thank you for your love and well wishes… I have been a Social Worker or Counselor for 16 years now, having my MSW. I was able to relate to your writing in so many ways! Wishing you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. Some in this profession can even become … Thank you for all your brilliant contributions in … I'm so grateful to have you as a friend. Thank You Message for Support at Work. We’ve taken some incredible journeys... stood in the shoes of abused children – and the parents who’ve lost custody (often abused children once themselves). Examples. You can use the examples below to craft your own unique appreciation messages or just use them as they are. More of stuffs like this are coming like the recently published happy retirement wishes for a coworker or colleague. My biggest fear is the new generation who absolutely don't get why they should get an MSW --but rather tell me they want an MPH/MPA-- I desperately try to convince them otherwise. I love you. Thank you for your kind words of support." Appreciate all that you do to make this post available. … God works in mysterious ways, but it's no mystery to me why you're in my life. It was an amazing ride. Karanita Boling Great gift book for social work graduates! It is good spirituality." Thanks for all your help and encouragement. Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. Stacey None of us go into Social Work to become Rich. Ephesians 1:16. more than 4 years ago. You don’t even know how much your help meant to me. Thank you for everything that you've done to help me. Thank you so much for your patronage this year. To help people that want our help is rewarding. Opinions expressed on this site are the opinions of the writer and do not necessarily represent the views of the publisher. Just say “Thanks!” Nothing warms a social worker’s heart more than knowing the work their doing is appreciated and helpful. 2. I loved your love letter. I'm truly grateful from the bottom of my heart for the special gift you gave me. All material published on this website Copyright 1994-2020 White Hat Communications. Thank you for always sharing your knowledge and expertise. Did a friend recently help you out in a significant way, and you're not sure how to tell them how much you appreciate their kindness? • Start with a personal greeting. Thank you so much for this letter. Some of these are perfect for cards because they're a bit longer and more in-depth, while others are great for a text message, Facebook, or other social media applications because they're succinct but powerful. Thanks! Ours is a romance of 25 years … & like relationships of any length, it’s certainly complicated. Thank a social worker for their service to your community, your family, or your cause. Top थैंकयू sms quotes for friends, family and girlfriend. Thank you! Rebeccahopkins6yahoo.com on February 18, 2018: Am really thankful for this wonderful platform of how to appreciate and say thank you to a good friend,indeed helpful. Because of you, I have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to truly impact lives. We need to better market what an MSW can offer. Bless you, for your kindness and support. more than 6 years ago. Share your appreciation in a quick social media post, an email or even a photo or video post. Gratitude is shown in acts.” - Henri Frederic Amiet, “Something that has always puzzled me all my life is why, when I am in special need of help, the good deed is usually done by somebody on whom I have no claim.” - William Feather, “The unthankful heart . Thank you for being there by my side every time I was crazy, mad and everything but myself. Their job requires hard decisions, difficult tasks, and rewarding junctures. It’s so refreshing to have a colleague who helps others, and who contributes to the development of [his/her] coworkers. I'm very grateful for our friendship. You just get on with things at the time, but can be left reeling later. 1. I’ve learned so much working for you. I truly appreciate this so much. This year, we acknowledge our social workers’ dedication to … I will always remember your kindness and support. Thank you very much for the beautiful and wonderful messages.This site is the best. Social Work Month, begun in the 1960s, is celebrated every March by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW). My biggest fear is the new generation who absolutely don't get why they should get an MSW - … It has meant more to me than I can say. How can I be sure I can get this website when I need it? I am so thankful we are able to do business with such wonderful clients like you. more than 6 years ago, Heartfelt, I can relate to it in many ways. I used to wish that I had become a psychiatrist for the power and the money. Happy Thanksgiving. Anything you need, just ask me! Thank You Message for Support at Work 1. I complain and curse my sw role, but at the end if the day...Ican't see myself doing anything else. This article is an original collection of messages, quotes, and sayings that you can use to write a wonderful, heartfelt thank you card or note to someone who helped you. thank you so much. Shoutout to [@name] for being there for me. Despite your own work pressures you took out the time to help me out, I totally appreciate it! I truely love this! 18. You are such a generous, kind person. Thank you. I love it. I honestly wouldn’t … If you are unsure of what to say to your card recipient, … bettyshares from Lighthearted Musings on August 19, 2014: These thank you messages to write in a card if very useful, I think I will be able to get some ideas for cards I send out this year. I am grateful to have you as a colleague. I needed this so much. Our satisfaction is enhancing their quality of life in whichever way is most fit. ..to bear witness to the core of people's beings and problems. It simply expresses “thanks” for a friend's help, kindness, or support. . Barbara Daubenspeck Consider including one with your card to give your friends and family an opportunity to splurge on something they like. I appreciate you so much. Consider this card a small token of my appreciation for the generosity you have shown me. 4. Find great designs on our high quality greeting cards. Be genuine, and not too effusive, in your message. perfect. I am so grateful to work under such a kind and caring boss. Thanks for checking out Social Work Tech, the blog about social work, technology, and empowerment. Your gift touched me beyond words. You are a blessing to me, and I will always remember your kindness. Thanks a lot! I've just retired (a bit early) after more than 30 years of entering people's lives in their homes, hospitals and other facilities. Thank you very much! "Thank you for all that you do to help us in providing solutions to our clients, opportunity for our employees, and support for our community." Please contact the publisher for permission to reproduce or reprint any materials on this site. Social work takes many forms — whether you’re dedicating your days and nights to the betterment of humanity, or finding some time in your busy schedule to lend a hand, keep it up. That way, you'll be alerting the manager to the employee's helpfulness. Help me, please. I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you've had on my life. Shop Social Worker Greeting Cards from CafePress. Stopping by to give you a quick "thanks!". It was so great to see you! Thank you for your awesome and thoughtful graduation gift! Continue to thrive. Thank you for everything you have done and know that you are loved by all of us. Oyewole Folarin (author) from Lagos on August 20, 2014: @Bettyshares, am happy you enjoyed my thank you card messages and sayings. Dr. Janet A. Geller I am truly blessed to have someone like you in my life.  In this season of thankfulness, we are especially grateful to … I really appreciate it.. Thank you for being there for me. Only one of my closest friends would have known me well enough to get something like it for me. I just retired after 39 years. 3. National Social Work Month is in full swing. Another nice way to show gratitude is to include a gift card inside your appreciation note. When we first met, I wasn’t sure you were my type… I mean, face it – you didn’t have the best reputation – the whole taking away kids thing… the bleeding heart bit…the salary...but once I started taking you seriously, my thinking changed forever... Because of you, I bear witness to people’s pain on a daily basis. Thank you for your wonderful gift! - Harvey Mackay, “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” - James Allen. I have no idea how to return the favor. Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. Thanks so much! As much as my gut says "no more", I will be back at it again next week. Thank you for putting everything we do so beautifully! This is just a little note to thank you for giving me something so special. So lucky to call you my good friend. I'll bring cake to the anniversary party! ❤️, Jennifer Lanzas I am incredibly fortunate to have someone like you in my life. - Alfred Painter, “God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. You are such a positive influence on the team, and I count you as one of my most valued employees. Thank you so much for being there for me. Letter recipients will appreciate the acknowledgement. We’ve walked along side people who were newly diagnosed with terminal illnesses and born witness to their grief. You are such an amazing gift giver. The theme this year is “Social Work Paves the Way for Change” Social workers … Thank you for everything that you do. You are amazingly creative!! Thanks for being my mentor. I’d like you to … It’s not. I have been a social worker for 20 years and still love my degree! I always love catching up with you. You are so generous and kind and I can't wait to see you again! Happy Social Work Month to you!!! Thank you for all of these thank you quote sans messages. This works is a better place because of people like you. Here are just a few thoughtful examples of what to write in your thank-you note or appreciation message. Thank you for all your help! This profession it's not easy, but it sure is worth it. 7. Thank you for the amazing gift! Do the little things because that's part of being an adult." I want to thank the developers of this platform. Thank you! Free Returns 100% Satisfaction … You are a real asset to our work, and I wanted to thank … I needed to read this today. You're a great boss and mentor. I'm lucky to have you as a friend. - Joe Nichols, "Saying thank you is more than good manners. Please accept my warmest thanks for your thoughtfulness and words of comfort. You are a wonderful friend, and I appreciate your love, kindness, support, and generosity. Two heads are better than one, and I hope we can work together again soon. The majority in Twin Valley Behavioral Healthcare. Thank you for all your words, they express how I feel but unsurprisingly find the words. Thank you so much for the present! I feel so much gratitude to be able to see you and work with you every day. Thank you for always being willing to do the right thing, even though sometimes it is also the hardest thing. No matter what I have witnessed, you realize how much stronger everyone else is struggling with hardship. Thank you for a career rich in meaning, and filled with challenges and possibilities. I found just the phrase I needed. Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone. Thank you for helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support. Thank you from the bottom of my social work heart. "Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. I always appreciate how you make time for me even with your tight schedule. Because of you, I take the visions and hopes of people seriously. I think that social workers have so much heart and love to give. Thank you for your concern and useful advice! 1. You are the best. Social media sites and apps, like Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat, are a great way to let someone know that you appreciate them. Thank you for everything that you've done to help me. Thank … One of my favorite Social Workers often says, “I chose social work because I get to go home after work, while Resource Parents are at it 24/7.” The thing I know is that the heart of a Social Worker … It rocks that I have such a supportive friend. I couldn't have done with without you. You knew exactly what I wanted. Great hub. Thanks alot this the greatest message of my life thanks once again, it is really worth to use to the people who really deserve it. All rights reserved. more than 6 years ago. The way that you helped me is a clear demonstration of why you're a shining example at our church. Draw professional (and personal) inspiration from these 25 quotes! Here are some helpful phrases for that professional thank you note for the boss, whether you’ve received a promotion, raise, or just want to say, “thanks!” 1. Karen Zgoda Your kindness means a lot to me. more than 5 years ago, Carol Duryea We’ve truly enjoyed serving you! I think I will get my MSW, I graduate in December with my SWA (Social Work Assistant) which is an associates. You challenge me to push myself in my career. I wouldn't want to do any other job. You have really … 200+ Thank You Messages, Wishes and Quotes Thank You Messages : One of the sweetest gestures that one can show – is saying “Thank You” to anyone that he or she may feel grateful to. Although we’ve seen unimaginable suffering, together we’ve also learned to NEVER underestimate the power within any individual – you and I have seen first hand that people have strengths and resources I couldn’t possibly have imagined. Thank you for being there for me yet again. [email protected] on September 14, 2017: Thank you for the help! When it’s time to express a little gratitude for your manager, we’ve got you covered. Barbara Ackermann, EdD, LCSW, Barbara Ackermann Thank you for showing me the right path, to live a simple life and always find what is important to me. Being able to say thank you in the right way is icing on top of the cake. Few people have the privilege of having such a supportive and giving friend. You inspired me during a difficult time when I needed words of encouragement. I was 12-years old when I first met Dale. Take the time to thank helpful co-workers, mentors, managers, and other colleagues. Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for life's special moments. I appreciate you. Thanks! I am so thankful for the post on how to say and write thank you to someone. Edward Paley, LCSW,ACSW,BCD Thanks for being there for me when I really needed you. Thank you for helping me out; I really appreciate your kindness and support. I have worked for CYS, I was a School Social Worker, a counselor for children in foster care, and now an addiction counselor for adults. I just wanted to write to let you know how much I appreciate the positive influence you've had on my life. Send a shoutout like the [@name] messages above. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face. Thank you. more than 6 years ago. Yes, it is a profession filled with challenges, hopes, possibilities and at times sadness. Geri Cantor Fortunately, I'm here to help! Your gift was so awesome. I also loved finding something to laugh about with them as joy can be something sadly missing when the hardships of life intrude. What a beautiful relationship. Helping each other and appreciate the excellent work makes the workplace … Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against … Thanks so much for your help and support! discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!” - Henry Ward Beecher, "None of us got to where we are alone. Thank you for your commitment and for bringing the absolute best of yourself to work each day. 2. I'm very grateful to you for these wonderful words that you have shared here. March is National Social Worker’s Month. Amazon gift cards never expire and can be redeemed for millions of items, so they make a great gift for a friend whose specific interests and tastes you may not be familiar with. Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure. I have been a Social Worker for 37 years. 8. Whenever Thanksgiving rolls around, I know that it's not always easy to be thankful for what you have. Love you. "Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” - Brian Tracy, “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” - John F. Kennedy, “Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness.” - Richard Bach, “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.” - Oscar Wilde, “Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Sometimes it's hard to know what to write to show someone just how much you appreciate them. After many years as a social worker, I wouldn't trade my chosen profession for anything! more than 5 years ago.  We give thanks for our clients, business partners and community, which we value so greatly. We’ve visited high crime neighborhoods where we were welcomed into homes where we were afraid to sit down. ...You have become a comfortable life companion, though occasionally you challenge me beyond reason. You embody kindness, generosity, and so much more. more than 5 years ago. Choose between a variety of paper finishes and sizes. Please accept this thank you card from me as a small token of appreciation for the support you've given me. "Lost" my first 18 y.o. Social work – you and I have held the hand of a hospital patient, dying alone with no family or friends in sight. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and your words of encouragement. . Answer: If you’re brainstorming on ways to show appreciation and express gratitude to someone for their good work, thoughtfulness, support, kindness, or help, one great idea is to send a thank you card or note. Why am I not surprised as I knew you as a young woman first starting out. Thank you again! As an entrepreneur, I have to make payroll, meet with prospects, find the time to work … Have a blissful day. Thank you for this post! Your thank you letter for a social work job should convey your appreciation for the interview and reiterate your most relevant qualifications for the job. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw your gift! Below are some samples of thank you messages for a gift received from a friend or loved one: Don't quite have the time to write or make a card? You are a blessing in my life. I might write some memoirs one day about some of the bizarre situations I found myself in. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Reading this i reflected my past 25 years in social work.............it was exactly like this.....and now I just cannot live without this work....it has become part of me and my being....every breath i take is mingled with it...thanks a million for sharing such wonderful reflection and making us feel nostalgic... Shaji Zacharia Fernandez I just can’t believe how beautiful the [gift] is. I am so grateful that you are in my life. Thank you; I only hope I'll be able to return the favor to you sometime. Seems like when I find a good site I can't ever get it again. more than 5 years ago. Have you used one of them to say thank you?” - William Arthur Ward, "A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards is the most perfect prayer. This career path has been an eye opener in so many ways! Thank you, Susan Mankita. After I retired, now working part time at Foster network that specializes in special needs, medically fragile, spectrum children and cognitive delayed. I want to thank the entire congregation for reaching out to me and supporting me. On the days when you are burnt out, and questioning if it does, take a few moments to read this letter. We’ve written so many soap notes – well, there isn’t enough water on the East Coast to wash away all the suds. Best Thanks message in hindi for birthday and teachers. Because I can and will continue to make a difference. I am beyond lucky to have you in my life. Danielle Words cannot express how grateful I am for your kindness and generosity. more than 6 years ago. You cannot imagine how much strength your support has given me during this difficult time. ruth r Thank … Tanya Jones from Texas USA on August 22, 2014: John Kralik's book, A Simple Act of Gratitude, has made me more aware of the importance of saying thank you more often. Dear Social Workers, The work you do matters. You're a great boss and mentor. ", “In everything, give thanks.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:18, “I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.” - 1 Corinthians 1:4, "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all..." Romans 1:8, "I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers." I need to say 'please' and 'thank you,' 'yes, sir' and 'no, ma'am.'