Fill your home with color this summer! This wonderful variety blooms in a rainbow of colors and provides endless flowers from mid-summer all the way until frost, giving you a multitude of blooms to cut and bring indoors. Growing only 18-24 inches tall, Zinnia Pumila Mix or so called Cut and Come Again Mix is a compact zinnia variety with bright-green foliage and double or semi-double, 2-3 inches across, flowers that come in a wide range of colors such as orange, yellow, white, pink, violet, and red. Long-lasting flowers. Zinnia, Pumila Mix Zinnia elegans Garden Flower Name: Cut & Come Again Zinnia Pompon/ Pumila mix zinnias are solid colored flowers with blooms up to 2" across. The more you cut of these full double blooms, the more they grow! The Cut and Come Again Zinnia is just like its name, its the best variety for those who love fresh cut flowers again and again! I don’t feel like my summer garden would be complete with zinnias, and every year I like to experiment with a different variety. Zinnia pumila 'Cut & Come Again' My first zinnia plant. Discuss this image. Pumila Mix Zinnia aka “Cut & Come Again” Posted on March 10, 2015. This species is native to Mexico, and plants are fast-growing and long-blooming. The ultimate Heirloom Zinnia cultivar for cut flowers, Pumila Mix, also known as Cut and Come Again will fill your garden and your home with bright and lively blooms throughout summer and fall! Their vibrant flowers will re-bloom until frost, ensuring color in the garden all summer. The mix of semi double and fully double flowers bloom in pink, yellow, red, and white. Zinnia Seeds Pumila / Cut and Come Again Mix -Zinnia elegans. An American Lady butterfly visiting Zinnia About Zinnias. Old-fashioned favorites are perfect for cut bouquets. Bright blooms in warm colors. This variety features rounded, flat petaled flowers that are 6.5-8 cm (2.5-3") in diameter. Very heat-tolerant! This heirloom zinnia is also known as “Cut and Come Again.” Shortest of the cutting zinnias we grow, it will grow just to about 2 feet and is a better “fit” for many flower beds. Producing an abundance of brightly colored blooms approximately 2-3 inches across, Pumila Zinnias actually throw more blooms the more you cut! They are easy to grow and reliable. A bed of Zinnia elegans pumila ‘Cut & Come Again’. Pumilas are the classic cut and come again zinnia mixture. reseed easily, creating a cut-and-come-again garden each summer. 50 seeds/2.00; 1/2 oz./14.00. Zinnias are native to Mexico but they have long been a favorite in annual gardens across the US and elsewhere. Pumila Mix has 1-1.5 inch wide flowers that are semi-double to double. Mixed Colors. Zinnia elegans Previous Next. Previous Next. Wt. The mix of colors include pink, purple, orange, red, white and yellow. Zinnias (Zinnia spp.) Zinnia elegans ‘Pumila Mix’: Also known as Cut-and-Come-Again Zinnia. Zinnia pumila 'Cut & Come Again' Type: Annuals: Makes an excellent cut flower. Zinnia elegans. Pumila Zinnia Seed Mix - "Cut & Come Again" Looking for the ultimate mix for cutting Zinnias? About Zinnia. Comes in a variety of colors, red, pink, white, yellow, etc... Plants grow about 2ft tall and are multi-branched, and covered with blooms up until frost. Zinnia, "Cut and Come Again," Zinnia elegans pumila $2.50. Makes a nice looking plant with blooms all the way to the ground. Look no further than our Pumila Cut & Come Again mix! Zinnias make good cut flowers. I will definitely grow these again! Some freshly collected seeds. QTY.