Use the Skill Planner to plan your skill tree in before hand. Photon Blasts and Chaining. Our recommended setup was made for a level 75 Characters (the current cap on the English/North American server) with the Braver main class and Hunter sub-class. The same idea with guard / hunter. code_kirin 7 years ago #4. If you are looking for a resilient setup that works well solo and in a group, this Hunter'Fighter build might be a way to go. You can still kinda compensate for most ot it using the extra SP from COs, but it wont't exactly fix it, so... ech. Like the video and let me know your responses for more guides and more specifics!! For the Techter's side of things, we have chosen Skills that are focused on team support, sustainability, and maximizing the effectiveness of Wands. Also known as PAs and Techs. I'm sure you would keep them. This will readjust all your skill points for that class PERMANENTLY using SEGA's recommended settings. These are what you use to do damage in this game. These pictures are self explanatory so I wont say much. Skill Tree; Photon Arts and Techniques; Getting Money; Gearing Up; Affixing; Advanced Affixing; Rings; Gathering; Class Builds; Common Mistakes; Fresh Finds Preview; PSO2 Discord; NA/JP Term Dictionary ; Photon Arts and Techniques. Luster’s skill tree is very straightforward. If you wasn't playing within that brief timeframe window to be accepted for the free passes you'll have to pay AC. Introduction to Mags. Here is how the Hunter Skill Tree looks HP Up (Optional): Increases your max HP. I mean Melee Power Up 1, Ranged Power Up 1, etc. JA Bonus 1/2 (Core): Increases the damage of just attack up to 110% (techniques aren’t affected). PSO2 Tweaker ; PSO2 Registration & Setup Guide; PSO2 Discord; PSO2 Benchmark & Character Creator; Phantasy Star: Nova & PSO2 Vita (PSVita Games) PSO2es Tweaker & (Android) PSO2 EQ Alerts; Affix Simulator; Skill Simulator; Credits; Support Us; Please … This will be your first source of damage, as you’re supposed to always just attack. Good Hunting! Maxing Stat Up Skills. You will take this skill only to get access to the whole tree. Crafting System . Timed Abilities Mag System. Item Trading with other players. The mini guide continues with the Alpha Test 2 version of the skill tree. So I recently Started playing PSO2 3 days ago and I first made a Hunter class up to lv 26. Their skill tree is pretty straightforward as long as you remember that the stat deficit from not taking the skill tree buffs can be offset by optimal gear. This includes items like extra Mags, extra skill trees, expanded storage, and more! Fashion Catalog Team System. Skill Trees. Your tree should look something like this before specializing for a weapon: Sample Hero Tree. There are also active and passive skills. It won't delete any? Armed with their primary weapon, the Twin Machineguns, and a Skill Tree that rewards close combat and skilled play and use of mobility, the Gunner is difficult to master, but has the capability to shine and exceeds the limits when used to its fullest. A bunch of them don’t even cost points, only levels. Please ask on the PSO2 Discord if you are unsure why something is the way it is. Personally, I'd still just wait for the next free skill pass, but I'm cheap as f***. What you need: Actually this is a very easy class to build. Alright, those trees are screwed up. 5 years ago. Fighter Skill Tree was used to supplement the build's already high damage output with even more offensive power, which results in a truly deadly yet sturdy Skill setup. PSO2 … As of 16 September 2020, SEGA’s MMORPG Phantasy Star Online 2 has a new arrival in form of the new class Luster. ... [All Skill Tree Reset Pass] will be distributed. Afterwards, you want a point into all the Hero Gear/Time related skills, Hero Counter, First Blood, Next Jump, and Victory Shout so that you can get their benefits. For fighter subclass you can use a DPS build. That's all you need to know about opening and configuring a subcategory in PSO2. The hunter skill tree is the most important for this build. Moreover, thanks to skills like War Cry, you will also be able to protect your party members. PA Customization Recipes. I have 3 pictures to show all my skills. An "Easy Login" function will be implemented on the PlayStation 4 platform that enables players to log into the game without a SEGA ID. so I decided to make a new character as a Bouncer. Evolution Devices Database Fashion System. (For example Fury Stance) Hunter Skill Tree; Step: Nimbly and quickly step short distances; Step Attack: Attack during "step" Step Advance: The time of Invincibility during "step" is increased. Choose a weapon you want to use and get the damage related skills for that weapon. Skill Trees. For the Braver's side of things, we have chosen Skills that are focused around Katana gameplay and performing devastating Counters. Apparently, a purpose of these AC services exists only when you have already bought the maximum amount of mags/trees, both of which have a high max (10 mags, I don't remember how many trees, but I'm quite sure it's over 10). 4. Always plan out your skill tree using a simulator like this one Here a… There's not really a wrong way to do the tree, just change it based on your preferences. Some skills based on their description in the skill tree list below can be triggered. You will get more value for your points if you put your points into percent skills like Advanced Precision Hit in the Ranger tree. Home of the PSO2 Tweaker, English patches, Tools, Simulators, Guides, and much more! PA Customization. Normal attacks are only for maintaining PP. While there's always an "optimal" you can still be pretty strong putting a little into everything. Class Type: Hunter / Fighter. We support both versions of PSO2 - JP and NA! You don’t need much at all. Skill Tree. For some classes, the recommended setup is actually efficient and close to the builds … The all skill reset pass just resets all of the invested points on all your trees to 0. The Gunner (ガンナー, "Gu") class is a specialized Ranged class that focuses on single-target combat and burst damage. As for the skill tree part of the simulator, I designed that to be the way it was in game except that I didn't want to annoy the user by not being able to jump to the bottom of the skill tree for example and select a skill without the prerequisites. Our recommended setup was made for a level 75 Characters (the current cap on the English/North American server) with the Techter main class and Hunter sub-class. Like Hero, Phantom has no subclass and plenty of points to spread around. You can easily mess it up if you don’t know what you are doing though. There is a list with all the changes before accepting. EDIT: Gonna be honest, I'm not a fan of the second set of trees … Hunter / Fighter is another game that gives you full access to a wide variety of weapons and nearby skills. After talking to a few people I knew I messed up and had no skill tree reset. Skill Trees. PlayStation 4 Easy Login Function . Only times Sega gives out free Skill Reset Passes is when they are doing major updates to the Skill Trees or fixes a problem with a previous skill. Mag Evolution Chart. Shift Air Strike is a free damage boost when you attack in the air while you… What is included in the Premium Set? A skill in Phantasy Star Online 2 is an ability specific to a class and selected from a skill tree.. A character can have up to two skill trees active, one from the character's main class, and one from the character's subclass.Skills from a subclass's tree function normally, except for rare mastery skills, which function only while the tree's class is the character's main class. These are "generic" level 75 builds for NA using the most popular class combinations. Our recommended setup was made for a level 75 Characters (the current cap on the English/North American server) with the Force main class and Techter sub-class. Cuisine List . Also, if I use an All Skill Tree Reset Pass, will it keep all my Additional Skill trees? (i assume it doesn't, but just checking) User Info: code_kirin. New ★14 Pet ★14 Redran will be added. Mag Device Listings. For example: 1 point in rare mastery, 4 points in step advance, or 1 point in element mastery. PSO2 is more of a percentage game. Skill Ring List. PSO2 allows you to set skills on the Palette. Both mag resets and skill resets cost more AC than an additional mag or skill tree. Team Rooms and Settings Transferring Ships and Inviting Friends. Most of the action and style specific skills I think will be better in a gameplay explanation instead of here, so that’s where they’ll go. It gives you more access to technology-based photon arts enhanced with your hi-tech stats. Here are some details about some of the key skills. Prioritize skills that adds to damage in% over skills that adds +attack. Just Guard and Just Reversal are quite good. Start off with some points in general damage increases (like Ph Weapon Bonus and All Attack Bonus Ph) and basic skills … Bouncer has so much freedom in skill distribution. 4. Only put more points than you need to unlock other skills if you have all your other skills already. Hero Gear skills increase the gauge faster (even one point helps). Use the skill planner to find out how much stats each point gives and get the worthwhile points. The skill tree is heavily simplified compared to most other classes to the extent that you will be able to get most of the core skills if you choose to ignore the Flash Guard and the flat stat increases. The skill tree has some new skills added and some of the old skills were split in two. If you played Gunner, Hunter or Force/Techer before this update, a decent chunk of your gearing process is already done. One more thing, if you felt you screwed up your skill tree, try using the recommended setup when you click your class in the skill tree window. There is no free skill tree passes from FUN scratch. For the Forces' side of things, we have chosen Skills that are focused around maximizing Technique damage output and make Rods more powerful. Features of the Premium Set include: Layouts A and B of the My Room. A few of these skills can be added to the Sub Palette. Review the miniguide on how to do this. class trainer>change class>select skill tree. Since I didn't know anything I was blindly putting points in the skill tree. ※Main class and subclass must be at least Level 80 or higher in order to access Extra Hard difficulty. Twice the earned FUN Points. Let’s take a quick brief on how the class works. That wouldn't be so bad, but because PSO2 is free-to-play, so certain things like resetting your skill tree cost money. The PSO2 skill tree isn’t too complicated. Survivability provided by His Skill tree is so high, that you will be able to straight-up disregard some of the incoming damage while focusing on maximizing your DPS. You need to purchase Arks Cash to use this store. You can purchase a Premium Set (プレミアムセット) in 30/60/90 day rentals. Ship Transfer: Friend Invitation System.