95 Five electric blue crayfish one albino crayfish super easy pet grows very quickly needs weekly water change and bloodworms for food. my adult crayfish (pictured) have been mating and now have too many offspring for the tank, so i'm offering some free to good homes. Library Binding $9.06 $ 9. This crayfish is a variant of the Louisiana wild red crayfish that has become very popular among hobbyists. Self-cloning mutant crayfish are invading a Belgian cemetery. Please check out my other items at well below supermarket prices, Crayfish for tropical fish tank aquarium . Bridgwater. Stunning fresh water blue lobster (crayfish) for sale or trade for some nice fish. I bought this but have never used it Brand new in perfect condition - FREE POST UK ONLY from Delivered anywhere in UK, Australian red claw blue crayfish babies 2-5cm gilt bronze paperweight in the shape of a crayfish, realistic and detailed sculpture. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 2. Crayfish may be kept in aquaria, buckets, or other glass or plastic containers. this takes nothing away from the piece's quality. Please be aware of the terms and conditions regarding the pet fish for sale in our stores. If you are also among the people who are fascinated with this crustacean, then it is important to remember that having crayfish as pets does demand a lot of hard work. Cats and Kittens 627. if anyone like this flavour then pick it up pls. The number that can be kept depends primarily on the size of the crayfish and the length of time you wish to keep them. Fish for Sale. Purchasing these crayfish will be an awesome investment to any tank. Simply Crayfish are the leading supplier of premium quality fresh and frozen crayfish in the UK We supply wild Signal Crayfish from the clean and clear rivers and lakes of East Anglia and England. Hi, welcome to my auction for Fishkit Ltd UK legal, . This is a particularly fast-growing, hardy species and will usually grow well into adult size and coloration within 1 to 3 months. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Pets UK Hereford & Worcs Worcester Area Fish - crayfish | in Worcester HAW | 5123182031. Crayfish are known to live for 2 to 3 years. Crayfish (Pond Animals) by Gaertner Meg | Jan 1, 2019. So, is a pet crayfish the right choice for you? Pictures. They’re often called many different names interchangeably. 0 in trolley. vintage copper lobster/crayfish mousse mould tin. Electric Blue Crayfish crawdad Crawfish Lobster. Sort By. Unlike most aquarium fishes and shrimp, Marbled Crayfish are not picky about their water at all. Pin it. Persian 19. Filter (1) Crayfish Live Aquarium Invertebrates. Interestingly, it is the lack of a particular gene that causes the brilliant blue coloration of these crayfish. Posted: December 9 2018 on Aquarist Classifieds. Read on to learn more! Sorry, no overseas postage. Nov 11, 2019 - Explore Ken Kemp's board "Crayfish" on Pinterest. blue lobsters/crayfish #1 .Was meant to return but left too late.Bought for 0.0 selling for 0 ovno, Red-clawed crayfish A lot of the expense comes in building ponds and initially stocking them with crayfish. Location: Worcestershire. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Fish Tank . males will develop red patches on outside of the claws.. Crayfish #1. Electric Blue Crayfish very young Quantity 2 $19.99. I don't offer refunds so it is the buyer's responsibilityPlease contact me if you have any questions. crawfish, crawdads, mudbugs) to ask questions or post advice on caring for them as aquarium … FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. 1 x Cooked WA Lobster Half. The wild red is very popular among many people who enjoy different seafood and in fact 90% of the crayfish eaten across the globe come from Louisiana. 10 ea ... Sale Sale Sale Crayfish on Sale for aquarium fish tank Ottawa 09/11/2020. I have the with african cichlids, amazing colouring. Tropical Fish for Sale at All Pond Solutions If you are looking for healthy and well fed fish and plants, we at All Pond Solutions have a superb selection on offer! Returning items once received please allow us hrs and to process your refund, 2 x lobsters. plastic cup with spaghnum moss. All fish are perfectly healthy. Apricot Cherax Crayfish $24.99. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Mexican Dwarf Crayfish - Freshwater Lobster - CPO Mexican Blue Dwarf Lobster at the best online prices at … crayfish can be aggressive to one another. Which is pictured below. NZ$ 25.00 EA. Electric Blue Crayfish crawdad Crawfish Lobster. 220g. Munchkin 4. Pet Supplies; Fish & Aquariums; Live Invertebrates; Crayfish Live Aquarium Invertebrates; Skip to page navigation. Contact the Seller. 99 $13.99 $13.99. Description: tropical crayfish for sale, about size of hand, healthy and is really coolOffers. Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Price + Shipping: lowest first; Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. £6.50. NZ$ 44.90 EA. dogs, cats, fish, small furries, accessories, pet walkers, Stunning fresh water blue lobster (crayfish) Read more; CPO Crayfish . 2 Snow white adult mated pair crayfish (1m1f) 30$. Murano Glass Crayfish. 3 adult blue crayfish ( if available 1 berried 2 will be berried), self cloning. Names & Comments . Location: Cheshire. Shipped safely in breather bags in insulated boxes, our freshwater aquarium crayfish arrive happy, healthy, and pet crayfish ready for your tank! Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Over the past few years, I’ve had a couple of blue crayfish. Starting a crayfish farm is a challenging but innovative and rewarding business venture. In this pet crayfish care blog, I’ll talk about: Finding the right fish tank aquarium for your crayfish For short-term storage, 12 to 18 crayfish can be held in a 20-gallon (12 × 24" bottom area) aquarium or a container of similar size. All; Auction; Buy It Now ; Sort: Best Match. Below are six reasons why I think blue crayfish are some of the most awesome pets around. Best Seller in Fishing Bait Traps. 99 ($46.99/Count) FREE Shipping. The size of the fish is about 3 to 8 inches. By using this site you agree to the use of cookies. Crayfish Ale Beer Pump Clip Badge Castle Rock males will develop red patches on outside of the claws.. price is per crayfishapprox 1.5-2inches at the moment. Crayfish for sale. blue crayfish about 5 inchesoscar about 8 inchesmight trade for other fishpick up only #1. crayfish . The UK Crayfish Hub is a resource for everyone. Before you get the fish home, it is important that you set up the aquarium well. Welcome to the home of the Supershrimp, the perfect pet! Marble Crayfish Care. Read on to learn more! Frabill Crawfish Trap. Whether you looking to buy tropical fish online such as Tetras , Angel fish , Rasbora , Gourami , Loach , or something a bit more special, we can help. this is a preowned used item with some age related light crazing and wear and tear. Corn snake pet cost; Receive the latest listings for Newts for sale UK. Pets UK Cheshire Warrington Area Fish - tropical crayfish | in Warrington CHS | 5123207681. Get the best deals on Crayfish Live Aquarium Invertebrates when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. South Shore, Nova Scotia. This listing was posted on Laura (via Aquarist Classifieds). Polar Bear's Pet Shop New! Other birds 16.