Top Outdoor Edge Knives Replacement Blades Reviews. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. $49.95 $ 49. These Field-tested and proven knives hold an edge longer and get the job done faster. Headed home to find my new knife in mailbox, happily I snapped a picture and sent it to my brother who had already had field dressed a 180lb 8 point NH buck with a black powder rifle. I have not used it. Set with the proven Kodi saw, which is designed for wood as well as bone with its angled kraton handle and the razor-sharp grind. Bulk Pack 3.5" RazorSafe™ System Drop-Point Replacement … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 1 offer from CDN$88.62. Regular price $ 34.95 View. 95. Bought for my son and he loves this knife! List Price: $ 79.95. $52.82. Powered Frooition.comContact UsThe Best & Tactical Gear, Hunting & Fishing and More - Free Shop Classic Fishing SaleAuto & RVBoating & Hiking & SurvivalCases & HoldersClothing EquipmentGun … Which I always do the same for him when he has a buck on the ground it’s something we’ve done for years for each other. FREE Shipping. Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2018. My son has a swingblaze which he uses when he hunts elk. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook … 43. SwingBlade® Regular price $ 79.95 JAPANESE 420J2 STAINLESS STEEL REPLACEMENT BLADES – 3.5 inch drop-point blades are precisely heat-treated to ensure excellent edge retention, then hand finished shaving sharp; Knife includes 6 blades total and comes complete with a nylon belt sheath; Additional replacement blade packs are sold separately. LeDuck. Outdoor Edge SwingBlaze Swing Blade Hunting Knife Skinner Gutting Gut Combo. Straight out of the box, the blade was incredibly dull. Compte et listes Retours et Commandes. SwingBlade® Regular price $ 79.95 View. The most innovative hunting knife, the SwingBlade changes from drop-point skinner to the Outdoor Edge signature gutting blade at the push of a button. List price was $79.95 our price $49.95 1 at this price. This thing could not cut its way out of a paper bag. Regular price $ 119.95 View. Was a Christmas gift so can't tell you personally if it does the job it's supposed to do. It make a great present for friends and family that are outdoorsy. FAST 'N FREE. Outdoor Edge Swingblade Double Blade Hunting Knife with Rotating Skinning & Gutting Blades, Nylon Sheath, (Black, SB-10N) by Outdoor Edge Sold by Ami Ventures Inc Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Outdoor Edge Swingblade Pak Combo with Leather Sheath is one of the most functional hunting knife/saw combos to hit the market. Simply button and the blade changes skinner to functional gutting big innovative design cuts skin open like the finished shaving AUS-8 subzero edge retention Rubberized Kraton® a non-slip grip, even when wet. Sharpen the blade or simply push the lock button to remove and insert a shaving-sharp new one. Sawblade length: 15.2cm. Outdoor Edge Tungsten-Carbide Knife Sharpener with Removable and Reversible Tungste... SHARPAL 101N 6-In-1 Pocket Knife Sharpener & Survival Tool, with Fire Starter, Whis... Highwild Game Hanging Gambrel & Hoist Kit with Pulleys & Rope - 600 lbs. item 5 New Outdoor Edge SB-10N SwingBlade Knife w/ Sheath Model - New Outdoor Edge SB-10N SwingBlade Knife w/ Sheath Model . Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019. All blades are strong and rugged 420J2 stainless. You can also check New Outdoor Edge Onyx EDC Replacement Blade Knife Black Model# OX-10 and Outdoor Edge RazorLite EDC Folding Knives for a better comparison at Replacementblades.org. The blaze-orange handle is easy to spot on the ground, saving valuable time in the field while preventing loss. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping.