I had applied and paid my deposit of three hundred dollars all in the same week ! We have roaches and bed bugs and they accused us of bringing them in. Loved the jacuzzi on the top balcony! Everything is newly remodeled and furnished and is very warm and inviting! How safe is Landmark at Lake Village North Apartment Homes? I would definitely recommend it to friends and family.The office staff are pleasant and very helpful. Management here does an excellent job at meeting my needs on time and quite efficiently. But overall this location feels old despite a modern appliance or two and could benefit from a big refresh. First of all this is a wonderful area, lots to do. I moved in 06/26/15 and moved in with cockroaches from the first day. Pest control has sprayed my apartment every week for months and…, The rent is cheap but the utilities are so high. The Bible says that…. I experienced having no heat approximately three weeks off and on until about Jan 1, 2014. Lots to do and we especially enjoyed the outdoor activities. The kitchen fan just makes noise. And the place is generally quiet, we didn't easily hear outside noises. Expect to drive to the clubhouse, no easy walk. I called the office and instead I got a gentleman from their…. We were told yesterday it would be back on today. 17 total reviews (0 local) United Home Inspections. They are just off the highway and there is no view. SCHOOLS Orchard Lake Village public schools spend $12,811 per student. Property Manager at Lake Village Rochester Hills, responded to this review: We are very pleased to see that you rated us with 5 stars!! Thankfully our kids' PlayStation uses HDMI. The reasons why: when I first moved out here my place was not even ready they had to come back in and fix it up . In a location on Se 26th Ave in Portland's 97222 area, local residents can easily connect with a number of points of interest. No local reviews … TTY, dial 711 This should be fixed by maintenance by now. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. Are there any historical sites close to Lake Village Resort? Username and password do not match an active account. stairs is another BR with bath as well as a deck with hot tub. We also love our community and it's location. This review is specifically of the 176A Tahoma Circle unit. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. 1 review of Lake Village of Rochester Hills "I've moved about 15 times in my 29 years. Force to move because of the rotches and rats. Own or manage this property? We will definitely stay there again! Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Our spacious one- and two-bedroom floorplans feature cozy fireplaces, gourmet kitchens and in-home washer/dryers. Be the first to upload a photo of this property! They hired the cheapest pest control, They constantly cut the water…, DONT MOVE HERE! We notified the owner. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Stateline, Hotels near Kahle Park and Community Center, Hotels near Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority, Hotels near Shoreline of Tahoe Bike Rentals, Hotels near Wanna Ride Tahoe Bike Shuttle & Tours, Hotels near Black Tie Ski Rentals of South Lake Tahoe. In conclusion, we enjoyed our visit to Tahoe. With that being said, Lake Village of Rochester Hills was the best place I've … I live there for six months. The electric stove heats up quick and things seemed to cook just short of instantly (maybe it's the altitude?) The office kept saying they was going to do something but never. Ive experienced two water…, Don't move here!!! When the winter time…, this place is the worst when it comes to utilities bills....expect to pay $124 of water bill every month. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. The fridge was barely cool, we put the milk in the freezer to cool it. No matter what, we always had to open almost all the upstairs windows when cooking cause in a blink you can be overwhelmed with the smell and smoke of_____, esp if broiling anything. Sort by: Most active. The reason the rent is so cheap is because the apartment complex is infested with roaches!!! See all available apartments for rent at LAKE VILLAGE APARTMENTS in Port Huron, MI. The rental management office is on site and we had no problems whatsoever. Find the best Nursing Home based on consumer reviews in … Excellent. They sent screenshots showing that their system didn't show any deposit, but I lived there … There are restaurants, super market, and a play area for the kids. A week later begs were everywhere. Many travelers enjoy visiting Tallac Historic Site (6.6 miles), Vikingsholm (5.9 miles), and Laura Springs Ranch (5.3 miles). The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. I've had plumbing issues and a door off its hinges for 5 months. Reviews in Lake Village The "Ratings" sort is based on an algorithm that balances the number and average rating of each professional's reviews. Once you add everything up, you may as well should have stayed in a nicer apartment complex that's not full of roaches and coming home to gunshots and neighbors just out on the front porch smoking…, I wished I had really did my research on Lake Village before moving there, chalking this up as a lesson learned. It occupies approximately 0.96 square miles. The location was perfect, beautiful view of the lake, the pool and community center perfect.