The service is far better than any, big store, it's personal and they really care. :), Very happy with the service we received. My online order was followed up with a courtesy telephone call, really. little gem. This means you will pay interest on interest. Called to arrange a repair and it wasn't very straight forward, yet Babycare have everything all arranged for, collection tomorrow. Claire and. excellent friendly &, very helpfull staff 100% recommend quick next day delivery too which is bonus thankyou , Ordered new apron and hood for my silver cross pram. They really went above and beyond to help us. Based on these results a size 3 would be selected. Thank you Babycare, you’ve made on mumma to be very happy! Shop for graco fold high chair online at Target. The lovely Ally looked after us and gave us a wonderful demonstration of how everything worked. Made a, nice change to speak to somebody real rather than a machine. Everyone should check this place out great service for great products at great prices, Can't recommend this shop enough the customer service is amazing Ive been a total pain with colours and what I wanted I, didn't feel any pressure in to getting anything and in the end got a beautiful pram set just love it thank you so much for your patience made our shopping experience to find our pram perfect thank you xxx, We came this morning to your shop to get our silvercross reflex fixed, you was all so lovely snd helpful. Jayne was so helpful in getting the payment sorted and after placing our order we received the pram the next day with no additional fee for postage and packaging! Thank you, I rang up yesterday afternoon in a panic as the buckle had broken on my pushchair, thankfully they had a spare one for, sale. Highly recommend it. Came across the shop whilst browsing the internet and decided that we'd pop up this, weekend to see what was in store. All our children's clothes allow generous room for growth and most are dual sized by age. Would highly recommend to anyone , The customer service of this family run business is outstanding. friendly and extremely helpful staff. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to buy a pram or get one repaired. You can choose: My friends, wheel got damaged on her pop and we’ve been back into the shop today not only was they really quick and replaced the wheel also a missing cap we had lost but they did this whilst also allowing me to stay in the car so I didn’t have to get out 2 babies. Well worth the drive from Rotherham! We since returned with our baby Beatrix yesterday and she has been ever so helpful and is so knowledgeable on all the products. Couldn't recommend this place enough! Many of their models can multitask by … Visited today with my mum for a look and ended up leaving with a full travel system and my mum even got herself a Moses, basket for her own house! Will definitely use again. Claire and her team cannot do enough for you and know everything there is to know about their products. Thank you ladies :), Thank you to Alison who went out her way to help me. so helpful and listened to what I needed and helped me find the right seat for us. You won’t get the service you receive from here else where. The 3 ladies in the shop were brilliant and really, helpful, they were so patient with me as I was torn between 2 colours very pleased with purchase, Received my silver cross pop today!! And I live very rural! They didn’t have 1 thing we were looking for due to it being discontinued but went out of their way and got it. Can’t wait to pick them up. I was, expecting it be a stressful experience but not all; just honest, friendly, good advice. Polite, friendly and so helpful. Got my pram delivered quickly and without a. problem. Everything, was easy, professional and arrived in one piece Thank you again Karen Maple xx, Payed the rest of my pram off yesterday and it's just been delivered today(next day)To say that it has had a previous, owner is honestly unbelievable you wouldn't know the pram all came wrapped separate and in a silver cross box the whole system is immaculate and I'm so in love. It makes clean up easy and has a slim, compact design that allows you to quickly reclaim kitchen space in between mealtimes. Was glad to see receipts were, sent separate. Thank you x, Ordered a parasol on Saturday and paid at the time of ordering. Amazing customer service very happy daughter and grandad ! Claire and her team are so knowledgeable about all the products they sell. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every 28 days and cannot be repaid using Take 3. I emailed to see if we could get a reconditioned Zest from them when we got home and they were so quick to respond and incredibly helpful. James was fantastic and gave us lots of information without being pushy in the slightest. Can't wait for everything to arrive now. You’re able to try the prams for size in your boot and they’re really flexible about when you pay. So within less than an hour i had a new one, fab service, thank you! Thank you, Called in today to collect my sons new Joie stages car seat, brilliant customer service and lovely people would highly, I called to collect my babies car seat that I'd ordered last week once they'd rang to say it was in stock. clare is lovely and very helpful. The 20% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer codes and cannot be used on the following ranges; iPhones, audio, gaming, computers, projectors and tablets. Thank you, Ordered on a Friday received on a Tuesday perfect service and pushchair excellent can't fault what so ever would come, I ordered a factory second hand silver cross pop bears stroller after 12pm on Tuesday & too my surprise it arrived the, next day with the standard delivery option. Would defiantly use again thank you, I had heard good things about this shop so I decided to go and visit. Looking forward to receiving it in the post! Thank you so much Tyler, I am so delighted and thankful for the service I received here. The staff were amazing and spent so much time with us talking through everything. Claire. Item number PYYDU19 Graco Graco Swift Fold Highchair Swift Fold¿ highchair is the easiest highchair you¿ll ever fold! E: [email protected], Company Number: 6021352 I only rang them yesterday and received the delivery this morning, thank you! The costs for delivery and installation services cannot be placed on Buy Now Pay Later. Later" and allocate your payment to the specific Buy Now Pay Later you wish to pay off. can be done in one full payment or multiple partial payments. Went above and beyond helping us today with a car seat to fit. What is excluded from Buy Now Pay Later? Won’t buy anything silver cross from anywhere else. ������, Hi, just popped in today, the staff were amazing very helpful , will definitely be back to purchase our pram from this, shop, Clare was fab and gave us lots of advise. pram, and they had endless patience and were very thorough in their demonstrations and advice. Very nice staff , friendly happy to help . I just wanted to say how happy I've been with the service received by Claire on 2 separate visits to the store. The new Graco® Swift Fold™ Highchair delivers exactly what it promises: it’s the easiest highchair you’ll ever use with its innovative one-hand fold motion! Can’t wait for summer walks when my little one arrives! Would defiantly recommend and, will certainly be going back there in the future ☺️, I bought my silver cross surf yesterday and I absolutely love it!! Jayne and the staff were lovely to deal with, but Jayne was a super star and went the extra mile to help,she's a credit to you silver cross. I had specific needs as I was looking for a pram. Silvercross factory shop knowledgeable staff were a great help. Great service really knowledgable and friendly highly recommend a visit if your considering a new pram! Xx, Bought my cot from here, the staff were really helpful and informative. Will definitely be ordering from here again also bonus got 10% my next shop, I purchased a silver cross reflex from two of the loveliest ladies I’ve ever met on Saturday. pram from there and would highly recommend them. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for baby items. If you me with the replacement next day. Worth the trip from Manchester! PAPXM. We were served and helped by Alison who was just wonderful! Xx, Talked us through all the options we asked about. It has wasted my time and their time having to ring back and forth to take payment and to then give a refund. Thanks to Alison and the babycare team who got back to me super quickly with our broken surf problem and swiftly found. Thank you so much to Ally for going above and beyond to help me find what I was looking, for - really friendly and excellent communication. Couldn’t recommend them enough. Fantastic family run business bought my silver cross pop from here Claire was brilliant so was her dad Gary thank you, so much guys for your fantastic customer service, Pleased with my purchase customer service was fantastic was very helpful and friendly. fab shop! will, be going back to test if fits in my car . account minimum payment request every 28 days and cannot be repaid using Take 3. 1 Junction Terrace, Bolton Road, Received our buggy next day as promised, unfortunately there was an issue with the carry cot however spoke to them, straight away extremely apologetic and sent out a new one the following day. all great and nothing is too much to ask. will be detailed in checkout. Child & Baby: Fantastic service! The staff are absolutely amazing and very helpful. I absolutely love it thanks very much! Visited yesterday with my daughter and son in law to look at a particular pushchair my daughter had set her heart on. Taken the pram away same day from stock at the warehouse and it’s perfect. just bought a new silver cross pop bears and I absolutely love it. Sales arranged by Direct Group The staff are very friendly and very helpful, they even helped us getting our pushchair in to the car. Visited the shop today for the first time received fantastic customer service, so helpful and pleasant.... not at all, pushy! We ended up going back the same day to make a purchase and will be back again very soon! Our pram arrived today and were honestly in love with it! I cannot recommend this shop enough, the staff go above and beyond for their customers! Just received my silvercross pop wildflowers stroller and it’s perfect excellent service fast delivery would, definitely recommend to anybody thank you my little girl loves it , Hi bought a beautiful pushchair here around 6 months ago, unfortunately the break bar got bent, the team were so, helpful. There was absolutely no pressure to buy anything. From walking through the door everyone was so friendly. Select a category to get further help and information. of James. Received within 48 hours, extremely happy with service, Incredible service by James & Co!! Received my Pop Star this week and am, Fantastic service, very helpful both over fb messenger and over the phone. Registered office: Aintree Innovation Centre, Park Lane, Netherton, Bootle, L30 1SL. Shop Direct Finance Company Limited acts as the exclusive credit broker for the Very and other products for twins. I love it thank you so much :). Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited. Just received my 'factory seconds' pioneer pushchair with sand apron pack. Well worth a visit. The, Contacted through phone was looking for factory second silvercross pop ended up with a reconditioned one that was, immaculate quick delivery. Love that I can shop ‘local’ (from a distance). 5 out of 5 for service, I would recommend them wholeheartedly over major high street retailers, especially if you are a first time parent and need extra advice and support. Very pleased and highly recommend. Thank you. our older version pram. The staff are very friendly and helpful. If you have paid the cash price in full before the end of the delayed payment period, you will not pay any Fantastic price. is very knowledgeable and gives excellent advice on the best car seat to suit your needs and budget. Folds with one-hand in one motion, slim and compact when folded, 9 height adjustments for use anywhere in your home, Grows with your child from infant to "big kid", 2 wheels in front provide easy maneuvrability, Infant body support and harness covers are removable for easy washing, Wipeable seat pad makes cleaning up quick and easy, Take 3 is always available on your Very Account for every item you purchase, any time you shop, You don't need to select Take 3 at checkout, simply add your purchases to your account and we will automatically calculate your Take 3 payment for you, All you need to do is pay the Take 3 amount shown on your statement, by the due date and you'll pay no interest, There's no extra cost, just a payment option that allows you to split the cost of your purchases, You can use Take 3 as many times as you want as long as you have the available credit on your Very Account, With Take 3 you can choose to pay less than the Take 3 amount.