I'm hoping to return soon! There are a lot of items stored in the garage for kids to play with plus games and movies for rainy day entertainment. Rent a skiff!! They thought of everthing for cooking, cleaning, plenty of towels and entertainment for the whole family. I would come back and not hesitate to recommend to a friend. We found it very relaxing, great on the pocketbook too as you don't need to go out and spend a lot of money to have fun with the beach at your backdoor. The house was clean and well supplied with everything and the view was amazing! ROCKAWAY BEACH - Sand & Surf is a beautiful home with vaulted ceiling and plenty of room. The kitchenware all matched! In Tillamook you will also find many restaurants and shopping. New York Surf Camps and Surf Lessons for All Ages & Abilities. And the kites in the garage and the football and the beach chairs. There's also a Ping-Pong table out in the garage for late-night tournaments! I will definitely be back!! We will be back! We all enjoyed the spectacular kites right out in front each day. Our favorite vacation spot! So nice to wake up and walk outside your door and listen to the waves crash. Another thingi loved personally, is that the water filter on the fridge actually works! The upstairs deck is a lovely wrap around with plenty of room to sit and relax. Didn't realize vacasa had sent a second email with a different code that day. Comfortable beds and bedding. The two bedrooms are large and our party of eight had ample room. Otherwise - despite a selfish desire to keep it a secret so there's less competition when I want to book it - highly recommend this home! View our HD Rockaway surf cam for real-time wave conditions, tides, beach water temperature, storm coverage and local weather in Rockaway Beach, NY. Still can't find what you're looking for? Easy walk to cafes and restaurants. It was lovely in every way! It is a lovely home right on the beach. A mixed feeling of luxury and casual, cozy cabin. Get today's most accurate 90th St. Rockaways surf report with live HD surf cam for current swell, wind and wave conditions. Can't beat the location! The house is one of the cleanest rentals I've ever stayed in on vacation. Beautiful home with everything you need right on the beach! The Rockaway Beach Surf Shop is owned and operated for more than 47 years by a local family.We have more than 200+ surfboards on display at all times in each of our locations. Also a big propane barbecue. Extremely beautiful and very comfortable!! Cleanliness, decorating and stocking of the Kitchen in this property are excellent!! The cozy wood fireplace. Eat delicious food!! The location is great, walking distance to everything you need. The home had a generously equipped kitchen. Good view. The location was quiet and peaceful. The condo is clean, well provisioned, gorgeous view (you'll have to flip coins for who gets the magnificent front bedroom! Skateboards. It has the most beautiful view from the living area and master bedroom. I just love the location and the fact you are so close to the beach. Great place none the less. Choose from more than 500 properties, ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples. Follow Us >> Good location. This house was perfect for our family! One of the best stocked with Kitchen Utensils and Towels. The only suggestion is the second bedroom mattress was really hard. SURF & PADDLE BOARD RENTAL. The view is breathtaking from every window, whole place feels like home. Beach right outside the door and town 2 blocks away. Very happy with our stay at Surf's Edge. Our family of 8 - 3 adults and 5 children stayed at Surf's Edge for 4 days. I picked this house because it is ON the beach. Relaxing and enjoyable family time without electronic devices. We lacked nothing. VERY kid-friendly which was a huge bonus for our 3 young children. Beautiful view of the ocean and the sand is steps outside the back door. I'm assuming the closet in the bathroom was supposed to be for clothes, but since it was locked, there was no place to hang clothes. This town home is perfectly situated at the heart of Rockaway. Very spacious. Clean, cozy, and comfortable. At least 7 days before check-in: You can reschedule your trip, or cancel and receive 100% of the cost as a Future Stay Credit. Fantastic views. That's insane prices, and really not worth it to me when there are plenty of direct owners to work with. What if I don't hear back from the owner? The kitchen is clean, new, and well stocked. Clean air, warm sun. The beach was expansive. The layout provides great public and private space. It had everything we needed! We loved the direct access to the beach, the view from the master bedroom, and the proximity to town. Take a surf lesson!!! The layout worked so well with basically 2 master suites. Rockaway Beach Surf Club may have the coolest-looking bar in the neighborhood, a film scout’s dream of hanging surfboards and nautical paraphernalia; the staff … We are a full service surf shop located on the Northern Oregon Coast. Beach was not crowded and the kids had a ton of fun! You will find this house only half a block to the ocean perfect for that short walk to the beach. It’s a great house we would stay here again. If you are looking for a luxurious place to stay right on the beach, this is it! The location, the view, the very well decorated house was all amazing!