$8.99 . Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. ? 5.0 (2151) 513 N Warwick Rd. $ 9.99. See Terms & Conditions on www.mcdonalds.ca for details. allNutritionValues[10].value}}{{allNutritionValues[10].uom}} {{data.orderNowJson.accessibleLableforCloseIcon}}, {{data.orderNowJson.primaryPartnersConfig[0].primaryPartnerName}}, {{data.orderNowJson.deliveryFromText}} {{data.restaurant.restaurantName}} {{data.restaurant.fullAddress}}. ? The first bite of the chicken tender reminded me of Chicken N Things. Juicy, tender thigh meat in a crispy, golden-brown coating. Why do I mention all of that? Fresh chicken sauteed with fresh garlic, onion, mushrooms, peppers, a touch of crushed peppers, and mixed with special marinara sauce. allNutritionValues[5].value}}{{allNutritionValues[5].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[5].value) Place a tortilla on your working surface and add the veggies and about 2 spoonfuls of the filling. allNutritionValues[9].uomDescription : ''}} allNutritionValues[2].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) ? allNutritionValues[11].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[12].value) "0" : allNutritionValues[1].value}}{{allNutritionValues[1].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) ? How to Grubhub. Crispy Chicken Wrap: This wrap was surprisingly very good! Crispy Chicken; Grill to Go; Seattle Coffee; Fresh News; Contact; VIEW THE LATEST SPECIALS. '0' : allNutritionValues[11].value}} {{allNutritionValues[11].uom ? Los Angeles • Sandwiches • $ 5 5 ratings. Buffalo Chicken Wrap. WRAPS. These crispy chicken wraps were almost too simple to create a recipe for. 310 Cals 310 calories Change your size {{size.abbr_label}} {{size.label}} Made with 100% Canadian chicken topped with shredded lettuce, processed cheese, and creamy ranch sauce all wrapped in a soft tortilla. '0' : allNutritionValues[11].value}} Crispy Chicken Wrap Near You. Finally, add a few slices cooked-then-cooled chicken on top. KFC 3620 Altamesa Blvd. ? Fresh Fried Tilapia. By submitting you agree to receive emails, promotions, and general messages from McDonald's Canada. Lettuce, tomatoes & mayo. Sound bites @Grubhub I love you, Grubhub! Creamy Taco Mac Skillet. Salads & Sides. How to Grubhub . Closed . We got plain and cajun fries. {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) allNutritionValues[7].value}}{{allNutritionValues[7].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[7].value) allNutritionValues[3].uomDescription : ''}} {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) ? Please be sure to review the policies of every site you visit. Fried or Grilled $9.49. Crispy Chicken. View the full menu from The Crispy Chicken in Redruth TR15 2AT and place your order online. allNutritionValues[7].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) Flavor Possibilities. Cook Time 20 minutes. '0' : allNutritionValues[9].value}} But wait, there's more... from chicken wraps and 4 for 4 meal deals to chili, salads, and frostys, we've got you. Service is good and you won't stand around waiting. Use your Uber account to order a delivery from Kebabz & Crispy in Melbourne. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/120913/crunchy-asian- When they give you a time, that's an honest time. $75.00 Family favourites "0" : Allergens: Contains Wheat, Soy, Milk, Egg Served with fries. ? Fish Wrap. Then shred chicken and mix in a bowl along with the remaining ingredients for the salad. allNutritionValues[3].uomDescription : ''}} $ 7.99. There’s a local “dive” restaurant near me that has a wrap with chicken, hummus, Feta and tomatoes and I’ve been meaning to recreate it at home for a while. For the chicken, you can use rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken, fresh grilled chicken or any type of cooked chicken you have on hand. Submit your order. … In addition, you also agree to the McDonald’s Canada Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. Add #19. allNutritionValues[10].uomDescription : ''}} The where Browse menus from your favorite local restaurants. Home; Fresh Deals; Find A Store; Hot Foods. Fast Food delivered from Crispy Chicken Door at 3835 Pennsylvania Ave SE, … ? Chicken Philly Wrap. allNutritionValues[7].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) ? View more restaurants. Shrimp & Steak Wrap. '0' : allNutritionValues[12].value}} Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. View more restaurants. $6.99. The taste is delicious! Call us at (817) 370-1946 for some freshly prepared delicious, complete family meals at affordable prices. Little Sicily Pizza. ? {{allNutritionValues[9].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) ? • Add. Can't come to us? Find Restaurants. CLASSIC CHICKEN WRAP. Above on Google Maps you will find all the places for request "Places To Get Chicken Wraps Near Me". The nutrition information is based on standard product formulations, standard product assembly and serving sizes (including ice for beverages). Between the strong roasted garlic flavor of the hummus, the tangy, salty Feta, the juicy tomatoes and the herb-coated chicken, this wrap is packed with intense Mediterranean flavor. Grilled chicken breast, red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, provolone cheese and mayo $ 9.49. "0" : At McDonald’s, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our guests each and every time they visit our restaurants. DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE. It also comes with the usual salad stuff like chopped fresh lettuce, diced tomatoes and shredded cheddar cheese. Order Now. Order your Grilled Chicken Wrap for delivery or pickup! Includes: Chicken tenders on a brioche bun with house sauce, pickles, and coleslaw served with crinkle cut fries and a drink. Crispy Fish & Chicken Menu. Submit your order. Every mouthful is all crispy, juicy and tender – it’s yummy all around! "0" : allNutritionValues[11].value}}{{allNutritionValues[11].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) ? Crispy Chicken Strip Wrap. Order online for DoorDash’s super-fast delivery or pick-up. At McDonald’s, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our guests each and every time they visit our restaurants. Sprinkle cheese over tortillas, leaving 1/2-inch border around edges, then arrange chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. This post is sponsored by Flatout Flatbreads!Try their popular light original wraps and check out flatoutfinder.com to find some near you! Popular items. Get Barbecue Chicken Wrap delivered from national chains, local favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. $10.49. Available in grilled or crispy . Best Crispy Chicken Wrap in Los Angeles. '0' : allNutritionValues[7].value}} Thank you. Once your chicken wraps are ready, serve them immediately and enjoy! "0" : allNutritionValues[9].value}}{{allNutritionValues[9].uom}} Whisk the mayonnaise, cilantro, scallions, celery, sour cream and hot sauce in a large bowl. The delivery Get the door and enjoy your food! If you have questions about our food, please reach out to the McDonald’s Guest Relations Contact Centre at 1-888-424-4622. Chicken Wrap ® Steak Wrap® Santa ... Crispy Chicken Strips Kids Meal. Who delivers to you? Cuisine American. Culver’s: Crispy Chicken Sandwich. Crispy Chicken Tenders. '0' : allNutritionValues[10].value}} For Prices, Orders & More. The content and policies, including the privacy policy, on the site you are entering may vary from McDonald's viewpoints and policies. Delivery & Pickup Options - 16 reviews of Crispy Chicken & Rice "When I was a kid, practically every year we'd go to a place called Chicken N Things before hitting up the State Fair. Search for your closest restaurant and order online. {{allNutritionValues[9].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[9].value) ? Boo/hiss! Crispy Chicken Wrap. Open Now. Order Now. The what Select what you want to eat. ? I made is specifically to be a wrap for dinner. Oak Creek . Keyword Back to School, Chicken. "0" : We encourage our guests with food allergies or special dietary needs to visit www.mcdonalds.ca for ingredient information, and consult their doctor for questions regarding their diet. "0" : In addition, product formulations change periodically. The way my grandpa fried his catfish. Let me introduce you all to a little thing I like to call the sweet chili chicken wrap. Sound bites @Grubhub I love you, Grubhub! '0' : allNutritionValues[7].value}} {{allNutritionValues[7].uom ? We understand that each of our guests has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside their home, especially those guests with food allergies. My kids love a hearty lunch, and my Crispy Chicken Club Wrap always gets raved reviews from the peanut gallery. Find Restaurants. "0" : allNutritionValues[8].value}}{{allNutritionValues[8].uom}} Crispy Chicken Wrap. Mukilteo, WA 98275. Served with bread and your choice of coleslaw or fries. 10100 Mukilteo Speedway. $1.00 - $5.00 Delivery. Available in grilled or crispy, % DV = % Daily Value. Somerdale, NJ 08083. The delivery Get the door and enjoy your food! "0" : Enjoy a wide variety of fish, chicken, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more! Instant Pot Shredded Chicken. Course Main Course. Find the best Chicken Strips near you on Yelp - see all Chicken Strips open now and reserve an open table. The single Hillbilly burger, the Hillbilly clucker burger, the original wrap, five crispy strips, family size steakhouse chips, large coleslaw, medium gravy and 1.5L drink. In Business Since. {{allNutritionValues[8].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) ? Find food. '0' : allNutritionValues[4].value}} allNutritionValues[1].value}}{{allNutritionValues[1].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) Fried Chicken Wrap. {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) ? DOWNLOAD FROM PLAY STORE. Chicken Caesar Wrap Near Me . A variety of options made to warm and fill you up. The Signature Sandwich Sandwich – $6.00 | Meal – $7.95. allNutritionValues[2].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) To make the wraps, simply fill an 8” tortilla with cheese, cooked chicken, minced cilantro and lots of ranch dressing. McDonald's is not responsible for the opinions, policies, statements or practices of any other companies, such as those that may be expressed in the web site you are entering. If you choose a chicken thigh or wing, however, the calorie count increases to 210 to 240 calories. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Milwaukee. * View safety information * Rewards on your two faves? An 8-inch tortilla has about 120 calories, meaning just a plain chicken wrap … Not only is it piled with crispy chicken, it has a layer of diced pepper bacon. Who delivers to you? allNutritionValues[8].value}}{{allNutritionValues[8].uom}} Find food. Shrimp Wrap. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/crispy-buffalo-chicken-wraps allNutritionValues[2].value}}{{allNutritionValues[2].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[2].value) ? Place the chicken tenders onto each tortilla. Order online, and get Barbecue Chicken Wrap delivered, fast. allNutritionValues[8].uomDescription : ''}} "0" : allNutritionValues[3].value}}{{allNutritionValues[3].uom}} Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Add chicken and toss to combine. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Carthay Café . 5% … A delicious dinner ready in no time! {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[11].value) ? The what Select what you want to eat. Leftover chicken is great for these wraps … ? Crispy Chicken; Grill to Go; Seattle Coffee; … Crispy Pepper Jack Chicken Wrap The Salty Marshmallow chicken breasts, avocados, flour tortillas, chicken, garlic, shredded pepper jack cheese and 6 more Buffalo Chicken Wrap … Grill on a pan for a few minutes per side to crisp up the tortilla and melt the cheese. Order Online. Add. Cheesesteak, lettuce, tomatoes. Patty Melt. '0' : allNutritionValues[5].value}} {{allNutritionValues[5].uom ? data.nutrientDetails[0].value : ''}} {{data.nutrientDetails[0].uom}} {{data.nutrientDetails[1].uom ? " To wrap things up, Mr and Mrs Mohgan's Super Crispy Roti Prata is undeniably the game-changing name that redefines your typical plate of Roti Prata. close. Instructions. Nearby Locations. Ham & Cheese Wrap. $8.99. Ingredients. "0" : allNutritionValues[12].value}}{{allNutritionValues[12].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[12].value) ? When you are really hungry, nothing satisfies quite like Crispy's Chicken & Seafood. ? Crispy Chicken Wrap. VIEW THE MENU. Our database is updated periodically, with the sole objective of providing you timely with options everywhere, anytime. Ranch Chicken Snack Wrap with Crispy Chicken. Grid Photo Gallery. allNutritionValues[10].uomDescription : ''}} Includes: Chicken breast on a brioche bun with our signature spicy sauce, house sauce, lettuce and pickles, served with crinkle-cut fries and a drink . Chipotle Chicken, Scrambled Egg & Avocado Wrap. They won't have you waiting around an extra 20 mins, which makes me happy. Served with 4x crispy chicken, coleslaw, mix-pickles, chips or rice with garlic dip. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. States Covered. You should expect some variation in the nutrient content of the products purchased in our restaurants. {{allNutritionValues[1].uom ? Drizzle the tortillas with ranch dressing and ketchup. Lucky for you, we also have the best fried fish and shrimp in town too! Some menu items may not be available at all restaurants; test products, test formulations, and certain regional products and/or limited time promotional products have not been included. • See the menu and find a location near you. This salad is topped with meat! "0" : Served with lettuce, tomatoes, onions. Call me crazy but I never tried a chicken wrap from anywhere. {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[4].value) Yes and yes! {{allNutritionValues[7].uom ? Add. All nutrition information is based on average values for ingredients from McDonald’s suppliers and is rounded according to federal rounding regulations. Restaurant Locations. Cheese Steak Wrap Platter $11.95. * Learn more * Applicable menu items only. Steak Philly Wrap. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If your house is anything like mine, then the week before Thanksgiving is crazy busy, and the last thing I have time to do is think of a dinner plan early in the week while I’m preparing to host Thanksgiving dinner. Why on earth get a chicaken wrap at a burger joint? ? Find Restaurants. Chicken Shawarma Pita Wrap. You are leaving the McDonald's Corporation web site for a site that is controlled by a third party, not affiliated with McDonald's. $8.99. 7. Earn Rewards on hot beverages and fries. Like now. It was heavily loaded with lettuce, but the ranch and chicken inside made it taste pretty good. The Crispy Chicken Strip Wrap has a nice crunchy inside layer thanks to Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips. '0' : allNutritionValues[3].value}} {{allNutritionValues[3].uom ? The where Browse menus from your favorite local restaurants. Soups & Hot Bowls. Deals and promos available. Add #22. The delivery Get the door and enjoy your food! Crispy Chicken Wrap Near Me. The where Browse menus from your favorite local restaurants. Ham with Gravy & Onions Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. See our privacy policy for more info Filed Under: Recipes, Sponsored … Submit your order. We understand that each of our customers has individual needs and considerations when choosing a place to eat or drink outside … {{allNutritionValues[9].uom ? Learn about Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sandwich and other Chili's menu choices. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. "0" : allNutritionValues[7].value}}{{allNutritionValues[7].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[7].value) ? {{data.orderNowJson.subheadingPrimaryDeliveryPartner}}, {{data.orderNowJson.noDeliveryPartnerError}}, {{data.orderNowJson.subHeadingTwoOrderNow}} {{data.restaurant.properties.mcDeliveries.mcDelivery[0].marketingName}}, {{data.orderNowJson.deliveryFromText}} QUICK PRINT. allNutritionValues[9].value}}{{allNutritionValues[9].uom}} "0" : Scroll below to view the latest Wendy’s menu prices and Wendy’s calories for their entire menu, including frosty, double stack, chicken wrap, Hot N Juicy cheeseburgers, and many more. '0' : allNutritionValues[4].value}} {{allNutritionValues[4].uom ? Crispy Buffalo chicken strips, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, onions and pickles. Find your favorite chicken caesar wrap delivery near you. 4.9 (1892) 1 NJ-37. Earn Rewards on hot beverages and fries. The Nashville Hot . Prepared fresh to order with delicious fillings and toppings. Served with ziti and two pieces of fresh bread. All the burgers/ wraps /sandwiches come with fries (a MASSIVE amount). $2.00 Delivery. Sam's Crispy Chicken. Either way, grilled or sauteed, use whatever ya’ got. {{allNutritionValues[9].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[9].value) $8.49. Heading: Krispy Chicken Wraps, City: Chennai, Results: Big Chick Fried Chicken, Involvements: Google Chicken Wraps Big Chick Fried Chicken Restaurants near me with phone number, reviews and address. {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[4].value) ? They take less than 30-minutes and my family loves them! nVidiaGaMer I'm not a fan of fast food burgers, they're pretty gross. allNutritionValues[1].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[2].value) ? allNutritionValues[12].value}}{{allNutritionValues[12].uom}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[12].value) Popular items. {{allNutritionValues[11].uom ? We have the most delicious fried chicken, chicken tenders and chicken nuggets in all of Haltom City. Smoked pulled chicken breast, scrambled egg, smoked Gouda cheese, fresh avocado, chipotle aioli, peppadew peppers, cilantro, salt and pepper in a Whole Grain Wrap. Cheesesteak, lettuce, tomatoes. $17.50 Always fresh baked snacks for any occasion. All-white meat chicken tenders made with the perfect amount of crispiness to deliver the perfect bite! allNutritionValues[8].uomDescription : ''}} Who delivers to you? {{allNutritionValues[10].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) Crispy Chicken Wrap Near Me. From our Original Recipe® along to our Extra Crispy™ chicken, home-style sides and buttermilk biscuits, we're here to meet your chicken needs all day long. ? https://spicedblog.com/crispy-chicken-bacon-ranch-wraps.html Mangia Brick Oven Pizza. ? Oh yes, it’s back to school time. Conditions apply. '0' : allNutritionValues[12].value}} {{allNutritionValues[12].uom ? At McDonald's, we take great care to serve quality, great-tasting menu items to our customers each and every time they visit our restaurants. But don't give up on it yet. Franco's Special Pizza $14.45 + Sauteed spinach, mozzarella & roasted garlic. Now served with our NEW Signature Sauce! Choose your favorite KFC chicken sandwich: the Doublicious and Chicken Littles are both made with the Colonel’s chicken you’ve grown to love. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. View more restaurants. Welcome to Crispy's Chicken & Seafood! Chuck's Chicken & Waffles. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. For news, promotions, and more delivered right to your inbox. Ordering from your favorite restaurant is even easier than eating. You can see reviews of companies by clicking on them. {{allNutritionValues[4].uom ? Find the best chicken caesar wrap near you - DoorDash will deliver chicken caesar wrap right to your door in just minutes. '0' : allNutritionValues[10].value}} {{allNutritionValues[10].uom ? Pair your sandwich, wrap, or soup with one of our savoury sides. WENDY’S NUTRITION: Paleo Option: Lettuce Wrap Dave’s Double with cheese (no buns) {{allNutritionValues[5].uom ? close. 2345 W. Ryan Road D Oak Creek, WI 53154 (414) 761-7700. Amandine Patisserie Cafe. Several places were found that match your search criteria. Los Angeles • Salad • $$ 4.8 2,000+ ratings. Quesadilla Wrap Melted cheddar jack cheese, freshly chopped tomatoes and a tangy chipotle dressing with grilled chicken breast. SEARCH BY ZIP OR CITY & STATE. ? Add #20. Who delivers to you? Doughnuts near me? Crispy chicken, mozzarella cheese & honey mustard. How to Grubhub. Subscribe to … True, this is a salad. Crispy & Grill. '0' : allNutritionValues[2].value}} {{allNutritionValues[2].uom ? The Mega Meal $11.50. {{allNutritionValues[3].uom ? Print. Los Angeles • Chicken • $$ 4.6 54 ratings. Falafel Pita Wrap. No products are certified as vegetarian; products may contain trace amounts of ingredients derived from animals. $8.99. Crispy & Grill. Providing delicious and always fresh food to Milwaukee and Oak Creek! Submit your order. At Chili's, fresh is happening now! Price: $4.29 The Build: Kaiser bun, crispy chicken patty, lettuce, tomato Culver’s Crispy Chicken Sandwich has some good things going for it. Fried vegetarian patties with lettuce, tomatoes and tahini sauce on pita bread. Due to the individualized nature of food allergies and food sensitivities, guests’ physicians may be best positioned to make recommendations for guests with food allergies and special dietary needs. ? 450 Cal. <450 calories Limited Time Regional Crispy Tender Dinner. The what Select what you want to eat. GET CASHBACK EVERYTIME YOU EAT WITH THE NEW FRESHSTOP APP. ? '0' : allNutritionValues[5].value}} Find your favorite crispy chicken wrap delivery near you. '0' : allNutritionValues[1].value}} {{allNutritionValues[3].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[3].value) allNutritionValues[12].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) ? $9.99. U.S. Wraps Chain. Order your Grilled Chicken Wrap for delivery or pickup! {{data.restaurant.fullAddress}}, {{fullRlData.changePreferredLocationLinkText}}, Ranch Chicken Snack Wrap with Crispy Chicken, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[1].value) {{allNutritionValues[2].uom ? Crispy Chicken Near Me. Search. Cheese Steak Wrap $8.40. Best Crispy Chicken in Los Angeles. I would like to say this chicken was grilled, as was my original intention for it, but my propane tank ran out 1/2 way through grilling and I had to finish them inside. Wide selection of Chicken food to have delivered to your door. {{allNutritionValues[8].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[9].value) Beverages made with water may have additional minerals contributed by the local water supply. ? New! allNutritionValues[1].uomDescription : ''}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[2].value) Our fried menu items are cooked in a vegetable oil blend with citric acid added as a processing aid and dimethylpolysiloxane to reduce oil splatter when cooking. {{allNutritionValues[8].adult_dv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[8].value) Bite of New York. Best Chicken Caesar Wrap in Los Angeles. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5fc6cc46f814fd05 How to Grubhub. Ranch Chicken Snack Wrap with Grilled Chicken #{itemStatusFlag} #{itemName} #{nutrientValue} Food Safety * Keeping our food and guests safe. Fresh Fish; Fresh Chicken; Mix & Match; Family Meals; Sandwiches; Healthy; Salads; Sides; Desserts; Kids Meals Fresh Fish. "0" : "0" : Steak Wrap. Buffalo Chicken Wrap. Explore 100s more restaurants in your area. '0' : allNutritionValues[1].value}} {{allNutritionValues[1].uom ? Steak, red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, provolone cheese and mayo $ 9.99 Crispy Chicken Club Wrap. Find food. {{allNutritionValues[9].adult_fulldv}}, {{isUndefined(allNutritionValues[10].value) ? ... Crispy Chicken Hot Sub. Crispy Chicken Chicken Lettuce Wrap Lemon Chicken General Tso's Chicken Kung Pao Shrimp Ensemble Searood.