I just place the pan on the stove near the oven while it preheats. Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Add 1 1/2 cup bread flour and mix well. Cover the loaves with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 45 minutes. Now that we’re home, there’s only one baguette for us, and it’s from Costco. Daily Goals. Mexico. Order delivery or pickup from more than 300 retailers and grocers. Go. Costco Business Delivery can only accept orders for this item from retailers holding a Costco Business membership with a valid tobacco resale license on file. It had a wonderful spongy texture mild flavor and chewy crust. I used 1 1/2 tbsp. We spent some time in France this summer, visiting with family, sharing his culture with our kids, and eating lots and lots of bread. Canada. Customer Service; CA (expand to select country/region) Select country/region: United States. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Log Food. Grease two 9x5-inch loaf pans. The next day: In a large mixing bowl, dissolve the 2 teaspoons yeast in the 2 cups warm water. After the third bite I knew this was the best bread I had ever eaten. But they’re HUGE … Sign up to discover your next favorite restaurant, recipe, or cookbook in the largest community of knowledgeable food … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We really liked this bread! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You’re nearly there! 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Reminded me of the bread one of my favorite restaurants serve. Pull-apart bread can easily be … Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Log Food. Serving Size : 0.125 of a loaf. I mixed this in my electric stand mixer and did have to add about 1.5c more flour before the dough pulled together in the bowl; added maybe another cup while I kneaded it to keep it from sticking. Costco’s glorious Pull-Apart Cheese Bread (aka Pain Au Fromage) is here!It’s just in time for all your holiday dinners and happy hours, too. 14 %4 gProtein. Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. As other reviewers suggested I increased the salt to 1.5T and even though I'm big on reducing salt normally I am glad I did; this bread has very nice flavor. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour. Daily Goals. Thank you Stephen. Go. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. : Calorie breakdown: 11% fat, 74% carbs, 15% protein. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Unfortunately it had absolutely no flavor which I found out after baking the first loaf. New to Chowhound? 120 Cal. They are made in France! Costco has stocked its shelves with Pull Apart Cheese Bread from French brand Tipiak, and it makes for a great party appetizer or casual Tuesday-night bite. Just enough whole wheat to give it some flavor but not so much that it's heavy. A simple European-style country bread. 15 %9 gProtein. I've also tried adding wheat bran and found that even tastier. CalorieKing provides nutritional food information for calorie counters and people trying to lose weight. Costco's Italian biscotti is both delicious and a steal. 32 oz. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. each. I thought this had a great flavor and produced a rustic looking nice loaf of bread. Add … They are made in France! Enter your email to receive great offers from Costco Business Delivery. FRENCH BREAD BAKERY FRESH BAKED PER LOAF 16 OZ 3.1 out of 5 stars 10. There are 150 calories in 1 serving, 2 slices (2 oz) of Costco La Brea Bakery, French Baguette. How does this food fit into your daily goals? ... 5.0 out of 5 stars... these at Costco and anyone who says these aren't AMAZING … Although I did both proofings according to the time stated in the instructions, I felt that it was a bit underproofed. Essential Baking Co. French Bread… Add the starter mixture, the whole wheat flour, 3 cups bread flour and the salt; stir until well combined. Jesus came to me when I ate this bread. The bread had a great crumb and is really moist. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Egg washed the tops and spritzed my oven with a mister for the first 7-8 minutes; this produced a nice crusty crust. How does this food fit into your daily goals? I baked one round loaf and one in a loaf pan; I used a baking stone and covered the loaves with cast iron Le Crueset-type pans to trap the steam and give them a thick crackling crust.