Their increased ASPD with bows helps makes them superior to Archers in ranged combat. -This build among all the others, has an AMAZING locking effect, due to the aspd and the auto blitz beat. This is only to upgrade your double bound to tier 2. So my thoughts are mainly for early game: For me the main problem is that falcon damage is not affected by elemental converter, which is a huge deal when you're farming or mvp-ing. – Sorry for MVP hunter. The Sharpshooters. Blitz Beat (Lv 1), Detecting (Lv 1), Spring Trap (Lv 1), Falcon Assault (Lv 1, Sniper), True Sight (Lv 1, Sniper) Effect: Allows you to hire a Falcon from the Falcon Master in the Hunter Guild in Hugel. Your ultimate guide for Ragnarok Mobile Eternal Love. Blast Mine, Land Mine) to a target. Builds Warg/Auto Attack. First time posting here, so please take it easy. Do you think INT/LUK would make sense? Good DS damage with moderate-high ASPD. – You need job 41+ for 5 hit auto blitz. This build is good on monsters with high defense, but be wary of mobbing unless you plan on manually Blitz Beating. Double Strafe will be very weak in this build and as such almost all attack will be normal bow shots (ctrl+click). For example, an auto-blitz beat that hits … To increase falcon damage this is what you need to do: https://www.reddit.com/r/RagnarokMobile/comments/a16hgd/how_to_increase_falcon_damage_sniper_guide/. Str 11 Agi 95 Vit 21 Int 30 Dex 61 Luk 60 Yes, I know.You think it’s like hybrid hunter build. No agi, very low flee rate. (Remember, dex is a damage factor in the computation). These traps will cause various status effects (Sandman inflicts the status sleep, for example) or cause elemental damage (i.e. Press J to jump to the feed. I've tried doing something similar, here's my thoughts. My base stat for Blitz build. In my plan, im thinking like maybe go with int-dex for damage & skill spam and vit for hp. craft a ranger tights and invest in x2 falcon damage runes. ROM SEA, ROM Global, ROM Europe. LUK and AGI are prioritized for Auto Blitz chance. (Dex, Dex and more Dex). 2017 Adventurer apk auction bard card cat cbt collection Cooking EP1.0 equipment eternal love event fashion gacha glast heim goblin guide guild interface item job King Poring list maintenance mercenary mobile new generation news pet popular quest ragnarok rank ro skill skill translation sneak peek tencent thief translation update updates wedding Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Skill ini sangat bermanfaat buat lo dalam meningkatkan serangan jarak jauh dan kecepatan serangan. Runes. 99 Dex and 99 Int is the basic build for a Trapper Hunter which deals the maximum damage output among all Hunter Trappers. Skill Name Type Description Info Blitz Beat: Passive: Wild Beast has a 5% chance to deal Neutral Dmg (ignore Def): (35 + Beastmastery damage + INT(Intelligence/2)*2 + INT(Dexterity/10)*2) *1.0, to a single enemy; and the beast deals damage: (Atk + Refine Atk)*5%, Such damage is not affected by Astrolabe or active attack multiplier. -in pvp and woe, ALWAYS use holy arrows, which you can get from holy arrow quivers, check the link for the drops. :D. You will need agi because the more auto attacks you do the more blitz attacks you will get unless you plan on spamming falcon assault. Hopefully this guide will help people that are new to Ragnarok or just new to Hunters. So you'll need much more money just to get the cursed lyre, honestly I regret crafting cursed lyre especially that I bought the dead branches from the exchange when it was very expensive. Listen the stars are talking, the sound of nature is guiding the Rangers to become Stellar Hunters. Your source for Ragnarok M Monsters, Cards, Quests, Database, Headwears, Blueprints, Items, Market Prices, Exchange Price List and Stats and Skills calculator. Does auto blitz chance follow the same formula as in the original RO? The starlight will turn into arrows, and with the power of the warg and eagle, the Stellar Hunter marches forward. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Aren't falconer and blitzer different? You will need agi because the more auto attacks you do the more blitz attacks you will get unless you plan on spamming falcon assault. I don't care about my normal attack so I'm thinking of switching my stats build with pure INT/LUK since I believe INT affects falcon damage more than DEX. I really want to try LUK = 60 then pure INT, just want to see some opinions. Ketika menjadi Hunter, lo dihadapkan pada dua pilihan skill. Written by Uzui Seiki. why ADL take beastmaster? RO Mobile: Archer / Hunter / Sniper / Ranger. Hybrid Build. Is expensive tho so be ready to spend some zenny. Without agi you'll also struggle to hunt PvE as having a high dodge is quite handy.