The Pros: The mower is easy to assemble and fairly light weight. Once you get a system down it becomes less annoying. It’s 20” wide deck comes in handy while mulching. The Greenworks (25022) corded lawn mower has a 20 inch steel deck and is suitable for small to medium-sized lawns. Shop the Greenworks selection of battery-powered and electric tools, including lawn mowers, pressure washers, string trimmers, blowers, chainsaws & more! And the power helps the mower to get through think grass, as long as the blade is kept sharp and free from debris. I have to say I was skeptical when I decided to purchase these GreenWorks … grass collection bag. Greenworks 20-inch 40v twin force cordless lawn mower review The model number of this lawn mower is 25302. Greenworks 25022 is a unique lawn mower with a 20-inch wide cutting deck. Yes it is a work horse. Nice and light, easy to move around, but the plastic parts that holds the bearing or motor are very weak. I said lets test it. It worked only for a couple of time. We ordered a 100ft extension cord which can get in the way at times. Attention People with Thick, Wide-Blade Grass! Yes I could not walk at full pace but I was only about half pace and it just tore through it. The lowest height setting is 1 1/2 inches and can go up to a tall 3 3/3 inches, to suit all grass types. Besides that this is a BEAST! Quality looked not bad every thing was secure and well mounted. Order to delivery time was about 5 days. I highly recommend it! But decision is yours. If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly lawn mower that is powered simply by human effort, the cleverly designed Greenworks 5-Blade Push Reel Lawn Mower fits the bill. The Greenworks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022 is ideal for those that: Last update on 2020-12-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. It is easy to use, dependable, and durable, and it is currently a top-selling mower. Reviewed in the United States on April 26, 2018, Great lawnmower. GreenWorks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25022 If you are looking for budget mowers, we recommend this one. ego lawn mower. Going Green! Haven't been able to get the hold of the company for warranty. The handle of this mower is also long enough to give you a good grip … 0 - 3600 BPM. Greenworks continue to provide high quality and innovative garden tools at very competitive prices to the US market. This is a 3-1 mower, and in addition to being able to collect grass or send it to the side, it will also mulch. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Many thanks for taking the time to visit and welcome to this Greenworks Corded Electric lawn mower review which will focus on 3 different models under this brand namely the 25142 (16 inch), the 25012 (18 inch) and the 25022 (20 inch… These blades are not expensive to replace, and they are easy to find. Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2016. EasyLawnMowing.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Gotta go slow over tall grass, & make sure it's dry after rain or watering. Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2017. BLACK+DECKER 40V MAX Cordless Lawn Mower, 16-Inch (CM1640) Review 2020, EGO Power+ 20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Lawn Mower Review 2020, Greenworks GLM801601 Review – PRO 21-Inch 80V (2501202) Cordless Lawn Mower, Greenworks 14-Inch 40V Cordless Lawn Mower Review 14" with 4Ah battery and charger - MO40B410, Greenworks 20-Inch 40V Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower Review 20", 25302, Snapper XD 82V Review – MAX Electric Cordless 19-Inch Lawnmower 2020, Sun Joe MJ401C Review 2019 – 14-Inch 28-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower, WORX WG779 40V (4.0AH) Cordless 14" Lawn Mower, American Lawn Mower Company 14-inch (50514) Review, Greenworks 20-Inch Review – 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022, Greenworks 20-Inch 25022 Operators Manual. If you cant apply a decal right then what else did you do shabbily. GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Review: Transform The Way You Mow. This mower was built with a lot of amazing functionalities, making it suitable for any kind of lawn. Example: My lawn was 10in + high and thick. This dependable, popular Toro performs as well as other decent self-propelled mowers and stands out for its ability to be stored upright (like the Egos), saving valuable garage space. To get an idea of how this Greenworks mower looks, take a look at the video below. 88. This bag needs a supporting steel frame, which helps to keep the shape of the mesh bag. I had the same issue as some other people reported. As with any piece a equipment though, they do require some routine maintenance to keep them running without issue. If you are a human, do not fill in this field. Plus MAKE SURE YOUR POWER CORD IS RATED FOR AT LEAST 12AMPS AT THE LENGTH OF YOUR CORD! 7-positions of height give the operator great control over uneven areas of a lawn or where there may be flagstones. There are few extras on this larger model that make it more suitable for larger lawns and more user-friendly than the smaller models. EasyLawnMowing.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Perfect for yards up to 1/2 acre, Greenworks 40V tools are lightweight, start instantly, and require virtually no maintenance – no gas, no oil, no mess – but still deliver gas-like power. 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Mower, 390CFM Cordless Blower, and 13-Inch Cordless String trimmer. I never got near it. Final Score. I have had a 20-inch corded Greenworks mower now for four years. SHARES. The deck is on medium high, and I was going to use the bagging option but wet grass would not be good for bagging so I took the bag off and forgot to up on the discharge option so I ended up doing mulching which is what will kill a mower with high grass. The Greenworks 25022 lawn mower has a bigger deck compared to other Greenworks mowers. Required fields are marked *. Fortunately (for me), my wife loves yard work and I bought the mower for her. Of course, there is a reason why this mower is number one on our list. It is quiet and has enough power and cutting heights to cope with most grass types. It came pretty much assembled. Be vigilant about this & just mow away!...without the need to pull start & without the need for a man to get it going. Just take great care to keep the extension cord out of mowing path, & away from tangling in your feet. Hi there, glad you could stop by my website. Greenwork’s robust 20 inch steel deck supplies good protection from flying debris and the blade. There are 7 cutting heights on this Greenworks 20 inch from 1 1/2 inch to 3 3/4 inch and it includes safety features to prevent accidental starting. The mower has a 12 amp electric motor and has the ability to collect, mulch and side discharge the cuttings. This is a large motor, it needs to be to spin the longer blade. Easy enough. Lawnaholic. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2017. The mower had no problems getting through it as long as we were patient. This is a 3-in-1 mower, offering mulching, side discharge and rear bagging. You can adjust the height of the blade very easily on the side using the lever. You do have to adjust and pull back to avoid shutting down the mower. Right out of the box the only assembly required is 4 hand torqued screws for the pushing arm. Greenworks 20-Inch Review – 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022 Summary. Of if you let you grass get a bit long. Additionally, assembly was quick and easy. Powerful 12 Amp motor … My old house I had a 3.5hp tractor mower with a 42 in deck and it has died repeatedly under these condition. One complaint is the decals were not applied level or centered on the front of the deck. A mulching plug comes included with the unit and will chop the clippings further and disperse them under the mower while you travel. Reviewers liked that the mower had an option to side-discharge in addition to bagging. The machine sits on a steel deck and has a good range of cutting heights to choose from. What is the deck size of the Greenworks 20-Inch mower? To learn more about the benefits of mulch the lawn, please my article “The Benefits of Mulching Lawn Mowers” https://easylawnmowing.co.uk/the-benefits-of-mulching-grass/. A long 20 inch blade will cover 8.65 square feet with each pass, meaning that you need to retrace your steps less. The Greenworks mower 25022 is a dependable electric lawn mower that is affordable. The Greenworks 25022 is a 20-inch, 12 Amp, 3 in 1 electric corded lawn mower. This is one of the best-rated walks/behind lawn mowers that has a 20-inch … Not sure about this mower? The electric will eat through with continuous power. Those looking for a quieter option to a gas mower. There is also a circuit-breaker on the mower, and a cord retainer to keep the extension cord up and out of the way. Hello there, To acquire parts for you lawn mower, please contact our customer service helpline at 1-888-909-6757. On initial inspection, the mower appeared to be well-made and the steel housing gave it a highly durable feel compared with other electric-powered competitors that are mostly plastic. © Copyright 2020 EasyLawnMowing | All Rights Reserved, By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our, Where Should I buy this Greenworks 20-Inch Lawn Mower 25022. As usual Amazon was great for delivery. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2016. You would need to be strong to lift this machine up on to a shelf, or even to hang it on a wall so more than likely best to store lower down in garage. The Greenworks 20-Inch 25022 uses a powerful 12-amp electric motor. What features does the Greenworks 20-Inch mower have? Since I have Amazon Prime I didn't have to pay shipping so I can't complain about that and I don't use the grass catcher … People with a small to medium sized yard (4,500 square feet or less). And that … The blades are consumables, however you can try to sharpen them when the blade edge becomes dull. Mowers 14. I don't need to wear earplugs and I can mow earlier without waking up the neighbors. Just so you know, some of the links in this blog are afiliate links meaning that I will receive a small commission, :( Wet and thick grass. This button releases the lock on the throttle bar so that there cannot be an accidental start. Innovative … Overall, I'm quite pleased with this lawn mower, but it has its limits. She was absolutely certain she wanted a self propelled, gas-powered mower. There is a single height lever on the left-rear wheel, which controls all four wheels. Once the side-chute is in, the mower will shoot clippings out to the side of the mower as you are walking. ... GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower Review/Unboxing. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. G-MAX 20-Inch 40V Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower, 4.0 AH & 2.0 AH Batteries Included. I just spray it all over after each use and put it away dripping wet. Replacement of them was more than the cost of a new mower). The steel deck does add a decent amount of weight to the machine. ... As you will see from my in-depth GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower Review… This is Greenwork’s 20 inch corded lawn mower with a large blade and a more powerful motor than the its smaller brother (14”). When it comes to mowing through an overgrown lawn or thick weeds, this machine is quite capable when combined with the wide range of cutting heights. This model does not have a roller, but there is a weighted bar that drags the grass to make it a little more uniform. The Greenworks 20-Inch 40V Twin Force cordless lawn mower is arguably the greatest cordless mower of 2018. People looking for a mower with larger rear wheels for stability. If you do not want to collect the grass, the box is removable. Grass verses mower, grass wins hands down, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2017. The larger rear wheels are a great feature and add to the stability and make the mower more maneuverable. This Greenworks mower has the noise level of box fan on high power which isn't bad at all. Greenworks 20-Inch 25022 is well-built and a durable steel deck that will stand a lot more punishment than a plastic deck. that needed to be replaced So, I cleaned the mower as best as I could, put it back in the box and returned it to Amazon. It is a plug-in mower characterized by a width bigger than what is in the many similarly rated electric mowers and it is relative to what is found on many gas-powered mowers … © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, 7,367 global ratings | 4,690 global reviews. Extend the lower handle and attach the upper one. 20-inch cutting deck offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas Innovative smart cut technology adjusts for power or runtime based on the thickness of … I've only been using it for about a month, but so far I am … All in all about 15 min. Just work away from the plug with each pass. Those that require a powerful 12 amp motor for longer/thicker lawns. Packaging was manufacturers box and it was intact and the contents were in good shape. Rated 5 out of 5 by Freddy from Superb, lightweight and very convenient I bought the G-Max 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower in February. I checked the plugs, the circuit breaker and look under the housing to see if a pine cone or something was wedged between the blade and housing. To start the electric motor, there is a small button on the power junction that needs pressing. The motor is of Greenworks standards, though some owners have noted issues with overheating. Greenworks 24V Cordless Impact Driver, Battery Not Included 37032A. On our list of best cordless mowers, we had this model listed as the very strongest choice. As with most blades, the blade on the mower … Note: For quick release make sure not to over tighten because during latching it, it could be too tight and break the latch. The only thing is watching the cord. Some of the really thick areas it slowed it a bit but didn't kill it. Based on what I have experienced I do not recommend you buying this product. Odds are if you own a home you also own a lawn mower- probably an old, gas-guzzling machine that makes you dread the warm weather. It has fantastic 3-in-1 cutting options of grass disposal making this mower a flexible and adaptable to your needs. GreenWorks 25302 Lawn Mower (Don't buy it before you watch this) Tips for Greenworks … The safety button re-engages on releasing the throttle bar. The power cable to the motor is double insulated, so it has more protection from abrasion or accidental cutting. People that like the option to side discharge the grass cuttings. Do not buy this if you have a lawn full of luxurious thick grass growth. Great lawnmower. One owner noted that the mower is very easy to start despite the weather and storage conditions. Answered by: GreenWorks Support Date published: 2020-01-29 My name is Mark Haley, the man behind EasyLawnMowing.com. Lawnaholic ... ego lawn mower. Just push the button, pull up on the handle lever & off you go. Yes, it has foldable handles for compact storage. Some of the links in this blog are afiliate links meaning I will get a small commission. The 20-inch deck gives plenty of cutting capacity, and the 10-inch front wheels … I would recommend if you are tired of gas tanks, oil stains, and pull starts. Then you have to clear the debris and pull start it again. I was initially skeptical about this product because I never liked corded mowers. We still are of this belief because no mower … at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support in this way. It was a very disappointing purchase given all the positive reviews that were posted. But we think you can go for the 21-inch GREENWORKS lawn mower because of it comparatively better than the 20-inch lawn mower. Plenty of power using a heavy duty 12 gauge extension cord. 0 - 3000 RPM. Unfortunately, after about 20 minutes of operation cutting my front yard at the highest blade setting, the mower just quit. The GreenWorks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022 has 7 inch front wheels and 10 inch back wheels, with a 20 inch steel deck that offers wide coverage from a … 3-In-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag), 7-Position Single Lever Height Adjustment. All I had to do was attach the handle to the mower unit. Having to use the lever from the back of the machine is a much safer way of controlling the deck height. According to the manual, the most likely culprit was a faulty starter. I have numerous insights about the different types of lawn mowers currently available online and in DIY stores including robotic, cordless, electric etc. Your email address will not be published. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this lawn mower, but it has its limits. Smoke came form the motor and since then it stopped working. (great little mower but the charger malfunctioned and fried my batteries. Blades are heat treated to be harder and sharper at the blade-edge while still keeping some flexibility to cope with the odd solid object. If you find this page helpful and would like to support my work, please use my affiliate links when you purchase a product reviewed on this site. Remove one piece of Styrofoam from the bottom and it was ready to go. Click here to access the Greenworks 20-Inch 25022 Operators Manual. You will learn what gardening tools are best in order to succeed in any form of gardening. Your email address will not be published. :) jlp. I checked the manual trouble-shooting guide and nothing worked. The 12-amp motor is perfectly adequate for all seasons and lawn conditions, and the larger deck helps to get through thick grass faster. The mower … This mower has larger 10 inch rear wheels for improved stability and a huge 56 lbs. I've had this mower for a little over a year now. Also it had some limitations. So unpacking and set up was quick and strait forward. If you love your lawn and garden, then you can rest assured that I will provide you with expert reviews and advice on everything needed to have a beautiful garden with the minimal amount of work. Of course, I volunteer to help. Most users liked how … Had it for year now and it still chews through it all. Greenworks 25022 Features: 3-in-1 mowing capabilities - mulching, rear collection and side discharge. The Greenworks 20-Inch 25022 mower comes with a 10-gallon removable grass-catching bag. What is the size of the Greenworks 20-Inch wheels? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Then stored it to dry. Click here to see more Corded Electric Lawn Mower Reviews. It has served me and my lawn well. The Greenworks twin force mower has a 20″ wide deck that’s perfect for mowing small to medium-sized lawns. Thank you if you use my links, I truly appreciate it. GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX Battery Lawn Mower Review September 26, 2020 by Aaron With the rapid improvement in battery and electric motor technology, the cordless lawn mower category is quickly filling up with top quality products, and our testing of the GreenWorks G-Max mower has really awoken us as to just how good a cordless mower … If you want to find more information about lawn mowers, products and other garden tools, then you have come to the right place. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Do the handles fold on the Greenworks 20-Inch mower? People that like the option to mulch the grass cuttings. When it hit the thick patches the blade slowed down. Still not upset about the purchase. This mower is replacing my battery powered Works 16" deck one I have had for 5 years. Affiliate Disclosure: wide cutting path offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity for mid sized areas. Greenworks 25302 20-Inch 40V Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower Reviews Last Modified on July 11, 2020 5 Mins Read When you are looking for a perfect lawnmower in the market, you may hear the name of Greenworks, a top-class mower brand. This thing ate it up and kept asking for more. Those looking for an easy to operate electric corded mower. Lets not forget that cylinder engines dye easy if bogged down. 20 in. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2019. I hope you love the products I recommend! Greetings from Lawn Mower Reviews and here I have reviewed the Greenworks 12 Amp 20 inch 3 in 1 corded Lawn mower so please take a quick look through this short review if you … Two at the base and then two quick release clip style mid way up the arm. The deck has a built-in side-discharge flap, and the unit comes with a removable chute.