Early marriage also gives a chance for two people to test the real adult life while still being young. If you truly marry your friend (someone you are truly connected to in all areas (mentally, Spiritually, Physically and emotionally) you stand a win win win situation in early marriage because you guys must have understood yourselves while in courtship. A young husband and his young wife can enjoy many crazy moments together, travel together, earn new experience and don’t hurry to raise children at once. 2. Alternatively, a wife will gladly take whatever you have without having to be told to manage. Are there any advantages of early marriage to girls and boys? Lack of Understanding While early marriage gives you enough time to make bonding right, it is helpful only when both of you have that sense of understanding. Find out now, Fascinating 50 parents quotes to express your love for your family, This is what you need to know about Amanda Fuller pregnancy, Divorce in the Bible: This is what the Holy Book says. But marriage isn't the best option for everyone, and has certain disadvantages for younger couples. This is a period of your life when you are still young and active and when almost all the pleasant and pleasurable things are done. . This is understandable if they will make it sound as simple as a guide and advice to you, not some sort of warning that scares you off anytime you think about it. Early marriage is whereby two partners come together and start a family at an early age of 20 or below. Tips For Encouraging Effective Communication Between Parents & Children. Nevertheless, you might like to achieve other things before settling for marriage; like attaining more qualifications. They can enjoy a blissful and happy life for long time and it will be a source of strong interaction between a couples. Required fields are marked *. Thank you for the great add ups, Your email address will not be published. • Child marriage can be considered a form of forced marriage because children are unable to give informed consent. She is on a permanent seat in your house and would never make herself a burden to you in any way. To be able to build a life from scratch is one of the most impressive benefits of early marriage. Plus, I believe people will have a new perspective when they learn about the benefits of early marriage. Isn’t it awesome? But no matter how much I look, I realized most writers were focusing more on “taking your time” before you consider marriage. Your friends might be having a different reason for not wanting to get married at the moment and I don’t believe they are supposed to define your life, are they? Apparently, she has no responsibility and therefore must channel her income into something “womanly”. We are not talking about early marriage when the man is old, and the girl is underage. Question guide: researching norms about early marriage and girls’ education 3 . Not getting married until you are beyond thirty seems to be the new norm. It leads to serious changes in social roles and responsibilities, so marrying someone should be a mature and thought-out decision. You have to beg her to manage the amount you have because you don’t want to offend her – right? I was looking for the best concept online that talks about the benefits of early marriage. Not Allowing Some People To Marry Is Unconstitutional By allowing some people to marry, and not others, the government is discriminating against citizens. Consequences of early marriage. . Cons of Early Marriage. For some reasons, you also hid under the guise of not being too late or too old to get married because your friends are yet to take a lead. In many parts of the world parents encourage the marriage of their daughters while they are still children in hopes that the marriage will benefit them both financially and socially, while also relieving financial burdens on the family. (2) In Laws adjustment is better in case of an arranged marriage. 2) You will not get to enjoy life as a single. READ ALSO: Early child marriage in Nigeria: causes and effect. Thanks, and I hope they do. Early marriage is defined by many as getting marriage when one partner is 18 years and below, or both partners are 18 years and below. To be able to build a life from scratch is one of the most impressive benefits of early marriage. . When a couple is young their marriage usually doesn’t cost as much as the wedding of people who already have businesses or built a successful career. To set the record straight, the cost of caring for a girlfriend is far more expensive than maintaining a wife. That is fine though, and I totally agree. Companionship. Parents who have girl child but don’t earn much to give them a better life often choose early marriage of their children. Travels, business and time for God. early marriage and pregnancy are often the only pathways forward for girls, thus perpetuating the cycle of poverty. Advantage – First and foremost advantage is that love marriage is not forced upon two individuals. 4. Younger parents can face and handle more parenting and life challenges effectively. The Advantages of Same Sex Marriage. A young husband and his young wife can enjoy many crazy moments together, travel together, earn new experience and don’t hurry to raise children at once. When you ask, ‘What are the advantages of early marriage?’ – we should say that two young people can get similar habits. This is why  I like to share you some beneficial facts about early marriage below. Old parents will just pamper them. The main reason for this is poverty for sure. But marriage isn't the best option for everyone, and has certain disadvantages for younger couples. Early marriage can be a great path for both partners who have a unique chance to grow from youth into adulthood side by side. When you are young and marry early, you still have plenty of time to divorce if you find out that you are not compatible with your wife or husband. You don’t want to get old and still struggle to care for a 7-year-old kid, would you? Early marriage refers to any marriage before the legal age of marriage which may differ from country to country. 2. 3. My points. 2. Benefits of Early Marriage: Top 8 Reasons To Consider Getting Married Now! Lack of education. But instead they just ruined there own childhood. There has been little exami-nation of the practice as a child rights violation in itself. In some cases, one person takes care of all the bills. Advantages and disadvantages of marrying young Marriage is believed to be one of the most important commitments made in life. Most people are not aware of the advantages of marriage due to their weak perspective. Before starting a debate on early marriage you would need to define the parameters that label a marriage as 'early' and in what context. Couples should get into the sanctity of marriage the moment they feel they are ready to do it. Finally, it allows you to enjoy your hubby the more at all times. Starting your family early gives you enough time to schedule your plan especially on the children. Boys and girls of early age can also maintain a successful sex relation for long time. Great addition, • Forced and early marriage is a form of culturally-justified violence against women as well as a violation of human rights that is endemic in many countries. You never wanted to get married not because it is not the right time, but because you like to believe when people tell you marriage is not an easy thing; it involves commitment, trust and love and definitely not something you like to jump into without taking much thought about. Thanks for this eye opening article friend, I hope people are able to learn some points here. Top 9 effects of early marriage. In the United States, teenage pregnancies abound meaning that girls indulge in sex as early as 13 years old but there is no marriage solemnized before the girl really grows up and is on her own, usually at the very least, 18 years of age. This creates the feeling that the government classifies homosexual people as second rate citizens who do not have the same rights as heterosexual people. This is much better when two sweethearts influence each other and share similar interests instead of one person trying to change the habits of the other one. But when they want you to get married when you are supposed to be thinking of giving your all to the children, is where I had to step in. Like it or not, the best and most exciting moment to enjoy life is your youthful days; when you are still below 30. Life is enhanced when experiences can be shared with another person who cares and shares your interests and concerns. When the time to stop the running and hectic work comes; probably when you come of age and lose your strength, your children should ideally be grown enough to care for themselves. It often happens that the two people who fall in love with each other start to think that they are really meant for each other. It gives you edge above your mates because you have no business here and there to make money for family cares now but to relax and reap the fruits of Labour from different ends at old age. 6. Besides their mentality just want to have fun and enjoying their teenage year and they felt like people will respect them more and look forward to them. Marriage before the age of 18 is a reality for many young women. This, being a strong point while considering the numerous benefits of early marriage. In those cases, it is usually the woman who gets the benefit of free room and board costs. They begin to judge the happy couple and forget how they felt when they were young and in love themselves. 1. The certainty to marry her is yet to be ascertained, so she has nothing to lose if she successfully milks you dry. This in turns reduces the ability of households to meet their basic needs, and thereby contributes to poverty. At the same time, there is no guarantee that a mature marriage will not end with a divorce. There are some benefits of early marriage if it happens between two young people who are truly in love with one another. There are many factors which affect the stability of the union and one of them is considered to be the age of the pair. Yet, you still like to marry your beautiful girlfriend whose current hairstyle cost a fortune and has a side-bag worth as much as your monthly salary for two months. If you are still alive; combining a relationship with studies or work, then you can survive in marriage too. Forced early marriages are known to cause reproductive health risk to the girl child and they also make them feel isolated. Some of the advantages of living in before marriage are: living-together Living together will lower the cost of food, rent and bills because two people are splitting the cost of living. It becomes a puzzle on how to provide all these, so another man won’t take the woman you loved, right? Thus, it can take place anywhere as it is clueless. I think it is not good for someone to have an early marriage because they are too young and doesn't know how to manage theirselves. Every single word here is hitting me so hard, ahhhhh, In my own way early marriage is bad because you won’t be able to cater for some things and you thinking faculty is still premature so why don’t you just give a stop or break to that, Nice view though.. but maybe you need to consider the benefits of raising your kids in time too. Advantages of Marriage. Many girls are getting married at their early stage to spend a happy and successful life. Getting married early has both advantages and disadvantages. This list describes all the advantages in the most curious way. Now, this Is what I am talking about. Some people believe that getting married early is horrible. Then, you might just want to consider getting a wife – like right now. Marriage can provide a great deal of stability in a relationship, giving spouses certain legal and monetary advantages, as well as bringing them closer together emotionally. early marriage is different from teenage marriage. To me the only benefit is that your kids grow up on time..At 50 they may be out of the unversity and and you can enjoy your old age.. . Most institutions—from governments to corporations—have policies … When the kids run around and bring up troubles, you can attend to them with no much stress involved compared to when you are faced with these troubles in old age. Your email address will not be published. Young people can develop together, grow together, explore each other’s character and discover personalities, etc. Trying to create understanding with unmatched thoughts might end up as a disaster. Get married at 22 for instance, then you have a better chance to look young and active for another 20 years or almost, to enjoy a blissful and youthful relationship with your partner. Gone are the days when early marriage used to be a regular norm in the society, and where every family wants their children to marry early as they know the numerous benefits it entails. Getting married is a part of life, and every married couple is entitled to enjoy a sexual relationship. 1) You might not get to achieve much in life (mostly a perception.) The advantages and disadvantages of arranged marriages typically involve what occurs to the extended family more than the actual couple. There are things you probably think you can do and achieve alone, but the actual fact is that they get easily done when you have a companion to share ideas with. Because of these views I am totally believe that early marriage has more disadvantages than advantages because higher divorce cases occur and affected the education as well. Younger parents can better understand each other in time of disputes. Trust me; marriage is sweeter when couples are still very young. A couple who married at an early age and lives happily is like a needle in a haystack. However, if you wait for marriage, it might cost you the right person. They build their family life brick by brick, they don’t have years of hope, ups and downs, understanding what the perfect marriage is, etc. Reasons behind child marriage. Women (in their 24-26 years old) have higher chances of carrying a healthy baby when they become pregnant in young age. Early marriage can decrease the gaps between you and your children, I think. People of early age can enjoy many advantages of early marriage. The entire responsibility of the marriage is undertaken by both the parents.